Chapter 2| Deny

Nope, it's insane, there no way I would like him, or if he even likes me back, but it was stupid to think about this shit anyways I've got plans for tonight, I just have to pick them up "Finn, I gotta duck into a store for a minute okay?" I asked he nodded and followed me, I got the stuff I needed to, flares, and fireworks, Finn looked at me "Tonight" I smiled he nodded and smiled back, I dragged him back to the park as we found a set of swings, I sat in one and he sat in the other, until he got up and grabbed his phone taking a photo of me on the swings, I got a notification as he sat back down from Instagram 'thefinnwolfhard uploaded a picture' it read, I opened it as it had a really good filter on it, comments were flooding in at the same time, I peered over to him and mouthed 'Seriously' we both chuckled and I put my phone back in my pocket, I lifted my legs up and swung them back, elevating me off the ground and so did Finn, the only thing we could hear was the trees and the horrible squeaking of the swings, my blonde hair went wild as we picked up speed. After a few hours of spending time at the park we got back home at about 3 pm "Two movies" I called out to Finn who was in the kitchen "Stand By Me" He called back "A guy who has taste, I like it" I smiled when he walked back with popcorn "It's my favourite movie" I added sitting down "I was twelve going on thirteen first time I saw a dead human being. It happened in the summer of nineteen-fifty-nine. A long time ago. But only if you measure in terms of years. I was living in a small town in Oregon called Castle Rock. There were only 1281 people, but to me it was the whole world" The movie spoke, I immediately started to cry a bit "Ugh I know how this ends" I sighed, Finn chuckled "Just you wait" I added...

"Chris did get out. He enrolled in the College-courses with me. And although it was hard he gutted it out like he always did. He went on to College and eventually became a lawyer. Last week he entered a fast food restaurant. Just ahead of him, two men got into an argument. One of them pulled a knife. Chris who would always make the best peace tried to break it up. He was stabbed in the throat. He died almost instantly" The end of the movie spoke clearly, I glanced over to Finn who was spilling with tears so was I, I hugged into Finn crying my eyes out as the end of the story played and so did the credits, he patted my back as I sat up and sniffled "I hate you for suggesting this movie" I joked, it was about 7 by the time we finished the other movie "Its time" I smiled, I grabbed my phone and called a cab over here, I waved it down carrying the box of flares and fireworks, I gave the cab driver the directions to a empty field, we got out and the driver drove away, I made sure I had full bars of WIFI or else we were screwed cause I can't drive, I placed the box down and handed Finn the flares as I laid down the fireworks, I lit the fireworks and ran back to where Finn was. They set off and were amazing, the bursts of colour sprung into the air, I lit the flares, red and blue, he held it out (Gif above) and chuckled, the colour was going everywhere. I smiled and bit my lip "You look really cute under flares" He smiled looking down "Ditto" I smiled back and chuckled, the flares lasted a few seconds and after that I pulled out my phone "Wait" Finn sighed "Yeah?" I asked "Maybe let's just stay here for a while" He added, I nodded and sat down grabbing a blanket so nothing attacks our butts, my phone rang and I answered "Hello?" I asked "Hey sweetie are you coming back for the end of year party?" Mum asked "Yep, uh I've got a few people but I don't know if they wanna come" I sighed twirling a bit of grass "Okay gotta go" She spoke, I hung up after saying bye "There's a stupid thing we have every end of the year in Australia, I was wondering maybe the cast would like to come?" I asked "Yeah! They'd love to!" He gleefully smiled "I mean if it wasn't any trouble we could go together, as, uh, friends?" I asked he chuckled and I sighed laying back so did Finn, my body got a cold shiver and I huddled up to him as a reflex, my eyes grew droopy as I slowly shut them. I got woken up by Finn hitting my arm "Ugh what time is it?" I groaned sitting up "About 3 am" He chuckled, I laughed "We can stay here until the sun comes up right?" Finn asked "Yeah" I agreed sitting back, 2 hours had passed until we saw the first ray of light shine from behind the tall dark trees leading into a forest "Finn, we've got filming today" I yawned "I know" He smiled looking at me, the sun has risen up by the time we decided to go home. "Wait, Finn" I called as he was about to go inside his house "Thanks for spending time with me" I smiled.

Damn it Y/N just tell him! no, I need to wait for the right moment, right?...

It was time to film, we got there early I swing around in my black makeup chair.

Filming:

"Action!" They yelled, "She's mental look at her, like El" Caleb snapped, I narrowed my eyes at him "Mental? The only mental thing around here is you, you asshole!" I yelled back obviously offended "Once I find my brothers I'll be gone!" I added storming out the door, Finn followed me "What do you want Mike!" I yelled, it was pouring "Lucas is just really, pissed at the moment, he's really nice, okay, look, we will find Will-" I cut him off "Screw your friend, he's dead! again! like last time!" I snapped "Oh look here, we've got blondie and frogface" The assholes taunted "Oh fuck off you dicks" I snapped using a lot of language "See that Troy, she insulted you" The other one cooed, Troy the asshole walked up to me and slapped me square on the face, I snapped back and my eyes turned black on purpose, a harness pulled them back once I flung out my hands, they crashed into trees and fell on safe platforms, knocked out, I turned to Finn and growled, I shoved him and ran away. "Cut!" The directors yelled.

I high fived Finn and the others in success "You did great back there" Finn blushed, I chuckled and lightly punched his arm "Thanks, you did too" I replied "Aww you guys are so cutteee" Millie squeaked "Millie!" I strained curling up my eyebrows and bending my legs for a few seconds "Oh come on Y/N! we all agree you guys should date!" She replied "Oh never, ew no" Finn chuckled scratching the back of his head "Yeah he's my friend that will never happen" I cleared my throat "Mhmm" Millie winked, I rolled my eyes and laughed "Oh by the way, New Years party in Australia wanna come?" I asked them all they all agreed on coming to the party, little did we know New Years was 2 months away...

SORRY FOR THIS INSANELY SHORT CHAPTER! Hope you enjoyed it

Bye bubbas!