Chapter 3| The Devil Lives

2 Weeks Until New Years

I was awake that night, in my bedroom, I was lying on my bed staring at the roof, my phone dinged as I remembered that I gave Finn and the rest of the cast my number/Skype...

Finn; Hey you awake?

Me; Hi! and yeah I am

Finn; great! I'm outside let me in?

Me; Lol k.

Finn; K see u inside!

Me; wait, I think i love you

Message Removed

Me; lol spelling mistake! k bye.

I opened my front door to reveal a smiling Finn Wolfhard "Hey!" I chuckled wrapping my arms around his neck "It's about 12 am why are you here?" I asked "I couldn't sleep" He smiled "Come in" I spoke guiding him in and shutting the door of which was blocking the pouring rain outside, Finn walked to my cd player and put in a disk...

He cranked up the music and dimmed the lights, I chuckled and walked down 2 steps onto the white fluffy carpet, I smiled as I balanced my arms on his shoulders, we swayed to the music, his hands on my waist, I cuddled into him as we slowly spun around, the music swarming around the room, I closed my heavy eyes, I grabbed my hands as they drooped down his back, my head was on his chest as we kept swaying to the music "What happened to the...the basic devil, who hated me even if I breathed?" I slightly chuckled and whispered "I grew past that, that night while we were playing pool, Millie forced me, I'm glad that happened, or else we wouldn't be able to get to this part of time" He whispered back "Damn Millie" I replied with a slight chuckle again, I was glad that happened, he twirled me around, I swung back into his chest and giggled.

"I love you" I smiled

Thats what I would have said, if I had the guts...

"You're such a nerd to listen to this stuff" He giggled "A brilliant nerd" I replied "Indeed" He spoke in a posh voice, I chuckled "Nocturne op.9 no. 2" He whispered "Who's the nerd now" I smiled "Still you" He chuckled spinning me around again and back onto his chest.

We kept on dancing, it felt like Chopin was right next to us playing this amazing calming song I'm glad I didn't tell him about how I felt, it would ruin out friendship, like Barney and Robin from How I Met Your Mother... "You're cool" I blurted out, he chuckled and huffed "I guess so" He replied back laughing, he spun me around again my pyjama pants twirling as I giggled, our fingers slipped I held onto his pinky finger and spun back in "You're gorgeous" He spoke softly "You're gorgeous-er" I joked making up a word, I looked into his brown eyes as he looked into mine, this is some serious soppy shit here, the music got louder as he twirled me around at the ending of the song, I gracefully landed back into his chest and we stopped once the music ended.

"You're an amazing dancer" He chuckled while we were sitting on my steps the rain's sound pouring outside, New Years was just around the corner if only I could get there faster!...

"I can't wait till new years" I spoke "Same" He giggled, I shoved him and laughed, I caught him admiring my white teeth and brown eyes, I looked at him back and he looked away, "We can play a game?" I asked, Finn nodded and smiled, I got out the game blackjack but we weren't dealing any money to loose, just for fun.

"I got 17, Hit me" I smirked, I put in $100 "21, Blackjack!" Finn called, I jumped up and 'Woop'ed. I took back my money and smiled at Finn, my dimples showing gracefully. After about an hour of playing we grew tired, I pulled out the mattresses and we slept on the double...together. Its not weird, I think of it as a sleepover, which it basically is, I shut off the lights and turned to Finn "Night" I smiled "Goodnight Y/N" He mumbled back. That night I slept beautifully...

I awoke, fluttering my eyes to peer at a sleeping Finn Wolfhard, snoring lightly as his eyelids twitched, I cleared the sleep from my eyes and decided to leave him to sleep for a while, even though its about 5 am, I closed the blinds so he didn't get disturbed by the sun, I heated up the frying pan against the purple flame, the stove clicked as I heated it up more, I dribbled some olive oil on it and got ready for the pancake mix, I scooped a scoop full of pancake mix into a soup spoon wow try saying that 5 times fast (A/N I actually did and I ended up saying 'Scooped a soup into a soup skoon' lol) I chuckled in my head as I flipped the pancake over, I topped some onto a plate and dribbled maple syrup on top of them, I poured a glass of orange juice and sat down waking up Finn "Oi, breakfast is served" I giggled handing him pancakes and orange juice "Thanks so much!" He smiled digging into the pancakes and scraping them against the plate with his fork. He finished the plate and thanked me for it "You're amazing at cooking!" He smiled, I chuckled and thanked him "No seriously, you're amazing" He sighed/smiled, I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion "Oh god no, not in that way!" He reassured, I let out a huff of air, which was actually a huff of disappointment, "I gotta get going, see ya, and thanks for the best night ever" He chuckled standing up, I nodded in agreement "Bye, Finn" I sighed as he walked out the door closing it behind him... New Years Is So Close...

Thanks for all the comments guys! I'm so sorry this was delayed and short! But the next chapter will be about new years! I know this is just the 3rd chapter but it'll get more interesting! see ya bubbas!