Chapter Nine: Outrages

Dedicated to BenjaminPapworth! Thanks for the follow!

Ryan found Teddy and Andrew walking around on the third floor, Teddy's face grew a subtle grin on it when he saw them and Andrew's face which was previously worry stricken eased down.

"Sorry about before, you know; after potions. I don't understand what's going on with me! Everything's seems to be falling apart." Ryan stated morbidly, he could feel the tension that was circulating the room.

After what felt like hours but Ryan knew was only minutes Teddy said softly "Ryan it's okay." He smiled before continuing. "Everyone has their off days and we both know that potions haven't exactly been the most enjoyable class as of recent" he continued, gesturing at Andrew who only nodded.

"So, we're cool?" Ryan asked quickly, he was waiting for this part of their conversation – he hadn't wanted to find new friends, especially when their entire first month of school he had hung around Teddy and Andrew.

Andrew and Teddy both exchanged looks and burst out laughing, something that confused Ryan – he had just asked if they were going to remain friends and after shooting both Andrew and Teddy looks of concern. Andrew finally spoke up. "Of course we're still cool! You had an outburst that's all, hell if you ever visit my family it's practically all you hear. It's not like you cursed either of us mate." He finished with a massive grin spread all over his face.

"Now Ryan, I've got a fantastic idea" Teddy began, causing Andrew to exhale a rather loud groan which cut Teddy off – this couldn't be good Ryan thought.

"Teddy, I thought you were joking. I don't want to be in more detention this year – please don't do it." Andrew said in an annoyed tone.

"What are you guys on about" Ryan asked, he hated being out of the loop but he knew that if Andrew knew it was going to land them in detention he was sure it wouldn't be good.

"Had Andrew have let me finish." He shot him a glare full of annoyance. "I would've been able to tell you. I want to pull a massive prank for Halloween. If you're in of course. If you're in, we would also need an older student to help us." Teddy exclaimed excitingly.

Andrew groaned; rather loudly, apparently, the mere thought of him even engaging in this prank was enough to make Andrew want to leave the corridor because that's what he did. Ryan pondered the thought for a moment before he said "Teddy, it all depends on what you actually want to do. I don't want any more detention – especially as any more detentions will surely result in a howler, don't you remember what happened last time?" It was true though, just after their first week his parents had sent him a rather large letter saying something about him behaving whilst he was at school and not to do any other stupid things like tipping boats on the way to the Sorting Ceremony, for some strange reason they had also included a list of things not to do at Hogwarts; something that Teddy and Andrew had both laughed hysterically at.

"No trust me, this prank is going to be absolutely fantastic! I want to mess with the teachers. Oh, I know! So, my plan is; to transfigure the school's furniture into different objects that work into the Halloween theme! Hell, Professor Brachet would be impressed at the amount of transfiguration going on in the school. Maybe – even if he found out he would let us off, or better off give us house points!" Teddy said enthusiastically, Ryan had to agree; the idea was a good one but the problem would be learning how to transfigure all the furniture and books into animals.

It took a while for Ryan to make his decision. "How likely are we to getting caught?" He asked. This was something that Ryan thought he wanted to know but no matter the answer – the prank had intrigued him greatly; he wanted to do it, hell it might even help him with his transfiguration grade.