Jana na mujse dur

Jana na mujse dur
Part 34:
The sound of breaking the things from a cabin made a guy to run towards the cabin. When he entered inside he found everything completely messed up and broken. The glass window contained no glass and curtains were broken down. Some awards were on the floor and board named RSS was on the floor. The guy was shivering when he saw a man in black robe covering his head with the hood of the robe and was huffing and puffing very badly. "Sir are you okk"the shivering boy asked him. "Bloody hell where are my pills" "sorry sir woh khatam hogaye thae abhi aaye hain nai yeh lejiye"snatching the pills from him he quickly gulped them up without waiting for water. "Sir are you okk" "ya i am fine...go get me something to eat" "but randhir..." no sooner he said that name he was pined to the nearest wall. "Kitni baar samjhani paregi tha I am not bloody randhir I am RSS the youth sensation understood" he literally shouted "uss incident ke karan you are addicted to these pills and now you don't have control over your self" "just shut up Rudra you are just my bloody assistant" "No Mr Randhir Singh shekhawat I am not your bloody assistant but your friend from six years and brother of bloody gf samjhe" he said and finally went out. After a while he came in and found him sitting on the couch and drinking cigarette. "And agar meri pyaari sister ne tumhein bata diya hoga hi ki we have to go for some concerts in Mumbai one month project so prepare your self. Your designer to staying arrangements kal tak ho jayegi" randhir did not replied to him but just lit another cigarette.

"Hey mumma where are the albums"
"Relax sahil I am searching them...ya I got it" "mom can't you see the date it's 2 months old I said lastest find your RSS your self" "surely mom I will find him one day" hearing this sanyu made her face and stood beside the cupboard while his son was busy searching his life. "Yeeh I finally got it" "ufff thank god hey dropped something" "mom that's RSS picture plz ache se rakhna mein yeh ahana aunty ko de kar aata hun. Sanyukta held a picture which attracted her. It was a picture was a vintage one only exposing his eyes with kajal on his eyes. That deep brown eyes was so attracted her that only one she was able to say one name "Randhir" but she hesitated and calm her self keeping the picture inside.