Adventures

'Lets Go.' Ali looked at Spencer, she thought to herself I like this Spencer. 'Thanks...', Alison continued 'For getting my mind off my dad. Its been kind of hard at home with everything happening and its just been good hanging out with you' Ali took Spencer's hand that wasn't on the wheel, and smiled. 'You're my best friend, thats what im here for' Ali took her hand off Spencer's right after she said best friend. And slamed her head slighty on the back seat. 'Maybe this was a bad Idea lets just go to school okay?' Spencer and Alison were driving by the school and Spencer slamed on her breaks. Ali got out of the car fast, quickly, Spencer knew something was wrong but she didnt say a word, 'Thanks for the ride Spence!!' Ali shut the door and walked up the stairs to Rosewood High.

English Class- 'Psssh' Spencer said to Ali sitting one row down, right when she looked at Alison she saw her lips, her beautiful hair and her eyes that can look right into your soul with a blink. Spencer shook her head. Ali nodded in a what-do-you-want type of way, 'Why were you acting so weird when you left my car?' Spencer asked waiting for a response. Ali rolled her eyes and texted Spencer- I left because... Come to my house after school, i'll explain.
xoxo, ali