The cold nerd

A few weeks later, school starts again and Daehyun is leaving for Japan now. "Bye oppa, be careful, alright?" Jihyun said as she hugged him tightly and he hugged back. "I will, you too, alright?" Daehyun said and she nodded while faking a smile. Once Daehyun left, she locked her door and cried her eyes out while covering her mouth so that she won't make a sound. After an hour of crying, she fell asleep.

Morning came and she woke up. She rubbed her red puffy eyes and walked out to bathe and changed to her school uniform. After packing all her assignments and books into her bag, she went to school. *Oh right.. I still have to see Daeseop and Junghye, right? Shall just avoid them then.* Jihyun thought and once she reached her school, alot of students are gathered at the gates. *What happened?* Jihyun wondered. As she walked closer, all the students looked at her and went wide-eyed. "It's her, the girl with B.A.P oppas." They said to each other and suddenly, a flock of students surrounded her, shocking her. "Wh-what are you doing?" She said, shocked. "Yah, are you the girl that is with B.A.P oppas the whole time during their America tour?" One of teh students which is in the same year as her asked. "N-ne.. Wait. How did you guys know?" Jihyun asked, curious. "It's all over the internet sunbae!" One of the junior shouted. "Yeah.. How did you know them sunbae? Are you and one of the members related or better yet.. Dating?!" Another junior shrieked. "A-aniyo.. Please don't misunderstand. I-i'm working as their umm.. Er.. Yeah! I'm one of the staff there but i quit already so i have no connection with them anymore." Jihyun lied but the students wouldn't her off so easily.

The bell will be ringing soon in a few minutes. "YAH! I can't be late for class! Please move." Jihyun shouted but they still didn't move. Suddenly, a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the crowd harshly. "Ow.. Thanks.." She said and when she looked up, she saw Junghye. "Ju-Junghye?" Jihyun stammered as she slowly stood up. "Thanks for hel-" "What do you think you are doing?! Are you jealous that me and Daeseoppie are dating?! That's why you went with B.A.P oppas so that he will be jealous?" Junghye questioned, cutting her sentence. "Wait a minute.. Do i look like those type of person? We've been friends for five years and you still don't know me?" Jihyun questioned. "Well... You might be one those people that is actually a wolf under a sheep's clothing, don't you think?" Junghye said as she smirked. "This friendship is over." Junghye continued and walked away. *Great.. First Daeseop.. Second Jonguppie oppa and now Junghye.. Am i really that hateful?* Jihyun thought as she looked down and bit her lips.

She went to class and saw Junghye and Daeseop being lovey dovey. After a few lessons, it's break time. She went straight to the roof top and cried her eyes out. *Am i really that.. Hateful? Making everyone close to me leave.. Maybe.. I should shut myself in and not let anyone get inside. Afterall.. I'm the one who will end up getting hurt in the end.* Jihyun thought and nodded while wiping away all her tears and tear stains. She slowly stood up and she became a totally different person from that day onwards. She only responds to teachers by answering the questions, other than that, she ignored everyone that talks to her and also ignored people that tried to be close to her. Although she ignored everyone an cold on the outside, she is actually hurting, crying and feeling bad for those people that she ignored on the inside.

Soon, she is like this from days to weeks to months. Everytime she reached home, she is quiet and only ate dinner, bathe and sleep. That soon became her normal routine. Daehyun came back from their Japan Live On Earth concert ad noticed a change in Jihyun. She also unintentionally ignored him which is  weird as she always tells him anything and everything. As she is sleeping, Daehyun sat in front of her. *Jinhyunnie.. What's wrong? Please tell oppa.. We are all worried about you.* Daehyun thought as he carressed her face.