Going back

It's their last day in New York and their filming has ended yesterday so they have a day for their own today. Morning came and Yongguk woke up and noticed that Jihyun is missing. Soon, she walked out and saw yongguk sitting up. "Good morning oppa." She greeted while smiling and Yongguk looked at her. "Are you okay now?" Yongguk asked and she nodded while smiling. "Ne.. Sorry to make oppas worry." Jihyun apologized as she bowed and Yongguk shook his head. "Good to see you back on your feet again." Yongguk said as he patted her and she smiled.

Once Yongguk went in, she saw Himchan is still sleeping. She walked to the window and sighed out. *I can't have oppas worry about me anymore. If i did that.. I'd be selfish. They have to worry about alot of things and if they keep worrying only me.. I'd be selfish.* Jihyun thought and she quickly wiped away a tear that's falling. She closed her eyes and smiled. *Got to keep it together Jihyun-ah. It's their last day which also means my last day with them. Let's keep our last memory a happy one.* Jihyun thought and she nodded. After Yongguk showered finished, he walked out of the bathroom and saw Himchan is still sleeping. "Jihyunnie." Yongguk called and she walked to him while smiling. "What is it oppa?" She asked, curious. "Can you help me wake him up?" Yongguk asked as he pointed to Himchan and she nodded. "Himchannie oppa! Wake up." She said as she shook him but he didn't even budge. Yongguk looked at her and mouthed the word 'jump' and she nodded while smiling. She stood on his bed and jump up and down. Finally, Himchan slowly opened an eye and saw Jihyun giggling while jumping up and down. "You little." Himchan said as he pulled her, making her fall and he hugged her. "Seems like you are feeling better." Himchan said while smiling and she nodded. "Oppa, go and bathe." Jihyun said and Himchan nodded whiel ruffling her hair as he stood up.

After he finished bathing, he went out and styled his hair while Yongguk went to take his things. "Oppas, where are we going today?" Jihyun asked, curious. "Mollayo." Himchan replied and Jihyun nodded. After taking their necessary things, they went out and saw Daehyun already seated with Youngjae. "Oppa!" Jihyun shouted and ran to him for a hug. "Jihyunnie, good to see you again. I miss you." Daehyun said as he hugged her tighter. "Annyeong." Youngjae greeted as he waved and she bowed. "Hyung, let's go." Zelo said as Jongup went straight to the van when he saw Jihyun. "Ji-Ji." Jongup stammered and Jihyun felt her heart ache but she put up a front. "Good morning Jonguppie oppa." She greeted while smiling on the outside when she's actually hurt on the inside. "G-good morning." Jongup said, feeling awkward. "Jihyunnie, you are finally coming with us?" Zelo asked and she nodded while smiling. "Let's go." Manager Kang said and their driver drove off.

After shopping from shops to shops and eating, it's already night. "Let's eat dinner and we'll go back." Manager Kang said and they agreed. Once they reached the hotel, they walked in and went to their own rooms.

Once Himchan, Yongguk and Jihyun reached their room, Yongguk opens the door and they went in. "Jihyunnie, you didn't buy anything?" Himchan asked and she nodded. "I don't really like shopping." Jihyun stated and they nodded. "Jihyun-ah, go and bathe first." Yongguk said and she noddded. Once she went in, Himchan took out something which is wrapped nicely and hid it inside Jihyun's luggage. "Hope she likes our present." Yongguk said and Himchan nodded.

When Jihyun walked out from the bathroom, she saw that they are packing their things into their luggage. "You are out?" Himchan asked and she nodded. "Yah Bbang, i'll go bathe first." Himchan said and he nodded, eyes not leaving the luggage and shoping bags.  "Oppa, do your luggage have extra space?" Jihyun asked, worried. "It's alright, we brought two luggage each so it'll definitely fit. If you are tired, go and sleep first." Yongguk said as he ruffled her hair and she nodded while smiling. "Good night oppa." Jihyun said and he nodded. "Oppa.. Can i.. Seat with you at the plane again?" Jihyun asked as she sat on her bed while looking down. "Of course." Yongguk replied while smiling at her and she smiled back. "Nights." Yongguk said and when he turned around, he saw that she is already asleep, back facing.

The next day, they left at morning. While in the van, most of the members are asleep. "Oppa." Jihyun whispered and Daehyun looked at her. "What is it?" Daehyun whispered back. "Can.. I sit with Yongguk oppa and Himchan oppa in the plane?" Jihyun asked and Daehyun nodded and went back to sleep. Jihyun sighed and went to sleep. Once they reached the airport, they waved to their fans while smiling and went to the plane. Once they are seated, Jihyun looked out the window. "Why do you want to sit with us?" Yongguk questioned once they are seated comfortably. "Oppa.. This might be the last time i'm seeing oppas again. So.. Here, I bought these for you and Himchan oppa." Jihyun said as she passd them two nicely wrapped bags. "Y-you secretly bought them?" Himchan asked and Jihyun nodded. "You know.. Although i'm depressed and all. I went out alone during the two days when i'm not with oppas. It's scary, you know but.. Hope you like this." Jihyun said as she looked at them and smiled. *Inside, there are letters from my heart. I'm not fully healed yet.* Jihyun thought as she looked out the window. "Oppa.. Can you open them when you reached your own house instead of the dorm? I never buy anything for the other oppas so.." Jihyun said and they nodded while smiling. "Gomawoyo." Yongguk and Himchan thanked as they smiled, she smiled back.