Is this goodbye?

Once they arrived at Incheon, B.A.P members looked at Daehyun and Jihyun. "Bye oppas, i-i'll miss you." Jihyun said as she hugged them. "Especially Yonggukkie oppa and Himchannie oppa." She whispered as she hugged both of them tightly. "We'll miss you too. Be safe and stay happy." Yongguk said and she nodded. *So.. This is it? I won't see them anymore.* Jihyun thought as she went to take an airplane to go back to Busan with Daehyun. "Let's go Jihyunnie." Daehyun said and she nodded while holding his hands.

*Is this.. Goodbye?* Yongguk and Himchan asked themselves as they looked at her back view. *Mianhae Jihyun.* Jongup apologized to her in his mind as he looked at her back view. "Come on, i'll bring all of you back." Manager Kang said and they went into the van.

Once Yongguk reached his home, he went straight to his shared room after greeting his family and opened up her present. He widen his eyes in shock. *Th-this is what i wanted.. Aside form the one that i bought. H-how.. Did she know? Di-did she observe us when we are shopping?* Yongguk wondered, shocked. He took out the sneakers and wore it. *She's really observant. She even knows my size.* Yongguk thought, amazed. As he is keeping the sneakers, he accidentally knocked down the plastic bag and a letter fall out. *What's this?* Yongguk thought as he opened it and read. She wrote: 'Annyeonghaseyo oppa, by the time you are reading this, i don't think we will meet again. Hope you like the sneakers i bought. I saw you kept looking at it so i thought that maybe you liked it. If you don't like it.. Choisonghamnida. During the days i spent together with you and Himchan oppa, why do i feel so attatched to you? I never felt this before.. Why do i feel like you know me the best? Why do i feel like you are the type of appa that i wished for? A caring and an appa that will listen to me and give me some encouragement and also meaningful advice. Just to let oppa know.. I'm not healed yet but i pretended to be because i want to say goodbye to oppas with a smile and so as not to make oppas worry anymore, especially you and Himchan oppa. Don't tell Dae oppa, okay? Because of oppas, i enjoyed the tour alot and made me opened my heart more but now.. It's time to close it again. I will always and forever remember the memories i spent with oppas during the tour as they are very precious to me. See you someday, oppa. Stay healthy, take care of your health and take care of Dae oppa for me. Bye^^'

*Hasn't healed yet so.. Does that mean she is still depressed? Wow.. She can really be an actress. I wonder if she wrote a letter to Himchannie as well.. Jihyun-ah.. Let's meet soon.* Yongugk thought as he smiled and kept the letter properly, hidden away.

Once Jihyun reached home, she went straight to her room while Daehyun went to Nataraja first. She went in and locked the door behind her. She begins to unpack her luggage, taking out all the used clothes and other things. Once the luggage is emptied, she noticed a small nicely wrapped item. She took it out and examined it. *I didn't buy this.. Who did? Don't tell me it's.. Yonggukkie oppa and Himchannie oppa?!* Jihyun wondered, shocked yet happy. She slowly unwrapped it and saw a handphone strap tied around a cartoon character. *Gomawo oppas. I'll make this my good luck charm.* Jihyun thought as she held it tightly while smiling.

A few hours later, she is asleep after unlocking the door. Soon, Daehyun came back and went straight to the room. Once he opened the door, he wanted to talk to Jihyun but saw her sleeping soundly so he just lightly patted her and went out with his and her used clothes.

Once Himchan reached home, he greeted his family and went straight to his room. He took out his present and got shocked. *This shirt.. I like it! But.. How did she know?* Himchan wondered as he put on the shirt and it fits him perfectly. *Ho-how did she know my size?* Himchan wondered, amazed. After he kept the shirt, he looked inside the plastic bag and saw a letter. *She wrote me a letter? I wonder if she wrote for Yonggukkie too?* Himchan wondered.

He opened the letter and read. She wrote: 'Annyeong Himchan oppa, i don't think we will be able to see each other after today so that's why i'm writing this letter. Do you like the shirt? I saw you kept looking at it but didn't buy it so i bought it. If you don't like it.. Choisonghamnida. To tell you the truth.. You seem like an eomma. Always worry about me and care for me. You are the eomma that i wished for. After being with you and Yongguk oppa, i started feeling attatched to you. When saying goodbye, my already broken heart broke again. I opened my heart to oppas but now.. It's time for me to close it. I'll always remember the memories i spent with oppas. I experienced alot and i don't think i will ever forget it. I will miss you and Yongguk oppa. I'll see you someday.. Stay happy and healthy, keep caring and looking out for oppas and take care of yourself too. Bye^^'

*I'll miss you too. But... Already broken heart? She hasn't healed yet?* Himchan wondered but shook his head. *Let's go to sleep.* Himchan thought and looked at the letter once more. *So.. I won't be able to see you again? So.. Is this goodbye?* Himchan wondered and smiled a bitter smile. He kept the letter in a safe place and went to sleep after bathing.