"No, you give me no reasons to. You've never hurt me Nathan, and I trust that you won't. I know who you are Nathan, and you aren't abusive," I told him and he frowned.

"Am I not good enough for you?" he kept asking ridiculous questions.

"No, Nathan you're perfect for me. Regardless of what anyone else says, you've never hurt me, scared me or anything. All you've done is make me happy. I couldn't ask for more," I was starting to frown because I didn't want him to feel like this.

"But then why does everyone keep saying or implying it?" he asked and I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter what they say. Do you love me?" I asked and he nodded, "And I love you, so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks or says about us and our relationship. We make each other happy and we love each other. Now stop asking these ridiculous questions," I got him to smile and right when he was going to say something the teacher beat him to it.

"No talking," she glared at us.

____

It was around nine and I was finishing my final homework packet of the school year. I was so happy when I finished. And then I heared my phone buzz. I looked at it to see that Nathan had texted me.

N - Come to my room

I left my room and did as told. I had been waiting for whatever news he had to tell me. I was dying to know and he knew that. I didn't think that he'd be able to last very long without telling me. But he actually said No to my puppy dog eyes and my pouting. How he did that was beyond me.

I knocked on his door and he immediately opened it. He smiled and pulled me into his room.

"So what do you need to tell me?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to get a place with me after school ends," he suggested and I smiled.

"I would love to," I answered and he smiled.

"I didn't think it'd be that easy," he chuckled.

"Well it was," I giggled.

He pulled me in by the waist and kissed me. I snaked my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I backed up till I was sitting on his desk, my legs dangling off the edge.

I pulled down his jaket and he toom it off. I felt his hands travel up my back and he lifted up my shirt. I let him take my shirt off and soon enough I was shirtless. I tugged on his shirt, signaling that I wanted it gone. He took his shirt off and I was looking into his icey blue eyes.

He leaned down and kissed my neck, I knew he was leaving hickeys but I didnt care. He kept kissing my neck and then moved down to my collarbone, earning a little whimper from me.

I moved my hands across his chest and down to the waistband of his jeans. I undid his button and then the zipper. He stopped kissing my collarbone and looked up at me. With my free hand, I pulled him down to my level and whispered in his ear.

"I want you so bad," I smirked as I said it.

He chuckled slightly and I continued to pull his pants down. I wanted them gone immediately but sadly, that couldn't happen. I slid them down as far as I could and then they fell to his ankles. He stepped out of them and then his hands traveled to the button of my jeans.

He undid them and pulled my pants down, not bothering to waste a second. I kicked them off and then hungrily pulled him into a kiss. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, and then his hands glided up my back to my bra. I felt him unclip the hooks and then pulled it off. Thank god it was strapless, it made everything quicker.

He groped my breasts and kissed my neck, nibbling on it slightly. He got to my sweet spot and I moaned softly. I didn't want to waste anymore time and he didnt either.

He picked me up and laid me onto the bed. He then slowly pulled down my panties. When he got them off, he squeezed my thigh and that sent shivers around my body. I needed him right now and that's the only thing that was clear to me.

I yanked down his boxers, eager for him. He kicked them off and smirked.

"Just fuck me already," I moaned out a bit as he attacked my collarbone.

He lined himself up with me and didn't give me a warning. He thrusted into me hardly and that made me yell In pleasure. He continued to do that, making me scream louder than ever.

Everyone could hear us and I knew that. I wanted them to hear, I wanted them to know how good this felt.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as he slammed into me, "Nathan, fuck!"

He smiled as he heard me say his name and then he looked me in the eyes. That turned me on and sent me over the edge. A knot tied up in my stomcach and I needed to release it but right when I was about to Nathan made me looked at him.

"Don't you dare," he demanded.

I liked when he was so dominant like this. It only happens when he's had a stressful day. Thats why when he gets angry I know theres a good side to it.

"Nathan please," I dug my nails into his back, "Nathan!"

I moaned loudly and I couldn't contain it. I knew I couldn't release though. If I did, it wouldn't be as good for him. I wanted to make him feel good.

"Please," I begged.

"What did I say?" He asked and I whimpered.

He kept slamming into me and he knew this was torturing me. I liked it but I also just needed to release. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I could tell that he couldn't hold it in much longer either.

"Nathan..." I moaned as I came.

I didn't bother even trying to hold it in because I knew he was close too. He let out a moan and I felt him come inside me. He pulled out and laid down next to me. We were both panting and I smiled. I kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder.

He smirked and then reached over to the side table. He picked up a joint and then lit it up. He took a smoke and then looked at me.

"I love you," he said.

"I know, I love you too," I smiled.