Bray Wyatt vs Sting

The Story: On an episode of Smackdown Live, Bray Wyatt challenged Sting to a match at WrestleMania 32.

Sting would then accept the match, but Bray Wyatt would play endless mind games with the vigilante. But Sting proved that he is a master at head games unlike anyone else.

On the final Smackdown before WrestleMania, Sting would play a game of Cat and Mouse with Bray Wyatt. Bray would search the entire arena for Sting, but The Vigilante was nowhere to be found. Sting would then lure Bray Wyatt to the ring and he laid out the Eater of Worlds with a Baseball Bat to the skull.

Tale of the tape

Bray Wyatt
Height: 6"2
Weight: 270 lbs
From: Parts Unknown
Signature Moves: Wyatt Uranage, Running Senton.
Finishing Moves: Sister Abigail.
Career Highlights: WWE United States Champion.

Sting
Height: 6"3
Weight: 250 lbs
From: Venice Beach California
Signature Moves: Stinger Splash, Tombstone Piledriver.
Finishing Moves: Scorpion Death Drop, Scorpion Deathlock.
Career Highlights: WWE World Heavyweight Champion, WWE Universal Champion, WCW Champion, United States Champion, World Tag Team Champion, 2015 King of The Ring winner.

The Match: Sting unleashes a full on assault on Bray Wyatt, taking control of the match in the first half. Sting wears down Bray Wyatt with various holds, dictating the pace of the fight.

As Sting prepares to hit Wyatt with a Clothesline, Bray Wyatt throws his body at Sting, knocking him down. Bray then begins to repeatedly punch Sting, before throwing him out of the ring.

Bray then continues the punishment on Sting, ramming his back into the Ring Apron. Bray then tries to throw Sting into the Steel Steps, but Sting counters it, sending Wyatt into the steps instead.

Sting then smashes Bray Wyatt's face into the ring post, causing Bray to be busted open upon impact. Sting then focuses his attack on the open wound of Bray, attacking the head with various punches and elbows.

Sting then places Bray Wyatt inside the ring, and he goes to the top rope. Sting attempts a Diving attack, but Wyatt catches him with a Powerslam in mid air. Bray goes for the cover, but Sting kicks out at two.

Bray Wyatt then continues to attack Sting, despite the blood flowing from his head.  Bray then tries to hit a Clothesline on Sting, but Sting hits him with a Dropkick to the face.

Sting then hits Bray Wyatt with a Stinger Splash, and he prepares to hit the Scorpion Death Drop, but Bray Wyatt counters it into the Wyatt Uranage.

Bray Wyatt then hits Sting with a Running Senton, and he goes to the top rope. Wyatt then attempts an Elbow Drop, but Sting dodges it. Sting then hits a Back Suplex on Bray, turning it into a pin attempt, but Wyatt gets the shoulder up at two.

Sting then places Bray Wyatt on the top turnbuckle, and he attempts a Superplex, but Bray Wyatt counters it into a Wyatt Uranage from the top rope. Bray Wyatt then begins to do the Spider walk, stalking Sting for the Sister Abigail.

Bray Wyatt then tries the Sister Abigail, but Sting counters it into the Scorpion Deathlock. After 4 minutes, Bray Wyatt manages to reach the ropes, forcing the break.

Sting then tries to hit the Scorpion Death Drop on Bray, but Wyatt counters it into the Sister Abigail. Bray then goes for the cover, but Sting kicks out at two and a half.

Bray Wyatt then goes under the ring, and he takes out Sting's bat. He tries to hit Sting but the Referee stops him. While the Referee puts away the bat, Sting pulls out another bat from his coat, and he nails Bray Wyatt in the head.

Sting then hits Bray Wyatt with the Scorpion Death Drop, and he gets the three count.

Winner: Sting

Hey guys, what did you think of this dream match? Comment and let me know!

Thank you for reading and I will see you soon!

Peace and Love