Chapter Three: Finding Tifa

-Everything Belongs To It's Rightful Owner-

Chapter 3: Finding Tifa

Cloud and Denzel strolled back home in silence. When they opened the door though, it was a complete utter mess.

Glass and chairs were all over the floor and the tables were all over the place.

"Tifa?" Clouds voice boomed throughout the bar. "Cloud!" He heard Marlene cry and he dashed upstairs with Denzel.

Marlene was in her room, grasping Tifa's scarlet string that fell earlier.

She ran to him and hugged him tight. "Where's Tifa?" He said with urgency in his voice.

"Some men in black robes took her." She said between sobs.

"Tide's men" He whispered to himself. "Denzel, stay here with Marlene. Reno and Rude will come and watch you guys while I go find her." He quickly said.

He rushed downstairs to his motorcycle and dialed Reno's number on his phone and hit the call button.

"Hello?" Reno said on the the other line. "Reno, I need you and Rude to come and watch Denzel and Marlene while I go find Tifa." He quickly said.

"Woah, what happened to your woman?" Reno asked. Cloud grew impatient and said "Marlene will explain." and hung up.

He started his engine of the motorcycle and raced towards Tide's hideout.

-------------------------------

Tifa awoke in a dark room. She then realized she was tied to a chair with chains.

Her legs, torso and hands were tied to the chair and she had duct tape in her mouth.

She heard a door open and before her stood who she assumed was Tide.

He was tall and muscular. His hair was black, short and neat.

"Ah yes, this one is the one." He said lowly as he caressed her cheek.

She started breathing heavily, trying her best not to scream.

"You have such soft skin Amd beautiful hair." He whispered to her as he caressed her cheek.

She glared at him. He ripped the duct tape off her mouth.

Tifa winced in pain. "Tide, we got an intruder coming in from the west gate."

One of his men called to him. "I'll be back darling." He said to Tifa.

She rolled her eyes as he left the dark room. She sighed and scanned the room.

She could see absolutely nothing.

She sat in the chair for minutes before the chains started hurting her.

She tried to wiggle her hands out of the chain but she failed.

She tried it with her legs too but no luck with that either.

Just then she saw several of Tide's men come in.

"Positions. Now." One of then said.

All of them went into their positions.

One came up to Tifa and covered her mouth.

She tried talking but it was muffled by his hand.

Under the door was a tiny opening and you could see the light from the hallway.

They heard footsteps and saw the intruder's shoes by the door.

The intruder seemed to pause. He turned around to walk away.

Tifa kicked the guy who was covering her mouth and he let go. "HELP!" She cried.

The intruder paused and walked back to the door. One of the men covered her mouth once again so her screams were muffled.

Instead his time, there was some kind of pill. "Swallow it or else." The man threatened.

"Or else what?" She growled at him.

"This." He replied before pulling the chains causing it to become tighter therefore hurting Tifa.

She screamed but it was immediately muffled by the man's hand.

She swallowed it and felt drowsy. Her eyes started closing yet she struggled to keep them open.

Just then the door banged open and she saw Tide's men attack the intruder. That was the last thing she saw before she passed out.

Though the intruder was Cloud.

He dodged every one of Tide's men attack.

He then swung his large sword at a group of three and they slammed against the wall.

There was only five left now.

Two of them charged at him but he tripped one and punched the other one.

Two other ones charged at him once again but with long swords.

Cloud put his sword in front of him as defense and the men's sword collided with Cloud's and broke in half.

He quickly grabbed their arms, twisted them and flipped them over.

Now there was one left. The last one pulled out a stronger looking sword out.

Instead of charging, he threw Cloud a dagger. Cloud barely dodged it and it cut his arm.

He grasped his arm and winced. Just then, Tide's last standing man charged at Cloud with the sword.

Cloud dodged it and and hit his arm which cause him to drop the sword.

It was now a combat battle. The man aimed his fist at Cloud but he dodged that too and tripped him.

The man though did not give up. He stood up and kicked Cloud.

Cloud fell on his knee, clutching his knee and groaning.

The man pick up his sword and walked towards Clouds.

"Guess this is the end." He growled at Cloud. He raised the sword and attempted to stab Cloud.

Cloud however moved out of the way, got behind him and snapped his neck.

"For you." Cloud whispered before the man fell to the ground.

Cloud rushed over to a drowsy Tifa. He undid the chains and she fell into his arms.