Chapter 1-Disbanded

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, Christy," Hill said.

I didn't reply. S.H.I.E.L.D, Hill, and Fury had hurt me with their lies. Actually I didn't talk for about a month. When we reached our 'secret destination,' which I knew was a S.H.I.E.L.D base because there were hundreds of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents running around.

Hill had led me to my room, which I didn't leave for the month I didn't talk, and told me that my stuff would be delivered soon.

Not all of my stuff.

I don't have Steve. I don't have my father. I didn't find out Phil was my father until he was dead. My mother, Rachel Coulson's middle name was Elizabeth. I never met her, but it's good to have a piece of her with me. No, I don't have everything.

I literally did not leave my room. Hill would come in everyday to being me food, but I wouldn't talk. Actually I didn't eat much either. I was wounded by S.H.I.E.L.D. Everyday she enter, everyday I would turn my head.

After about a month of this, someone else entered the room.

It started with a knock.

Of course I thought it was Hill.

They knocked again.

"The doors open," I said quietly. It was strange hearing my voice for the first time in thirty-ish days.

I sat on my bed in my PJ's as I usually did those days.

They knocked once more.

"I said it's open!" I yelled.

The door cracked open revealing not Hill.

But Fury.

He stepped inside my room.

"What do you want?" I asked.

He reached in his pocket and pulled out what looked like cards.

"These were your fathers. Thought you might like them," he said handing me the cards.

Phil Coulson's Trading cards.

Captain America trading cards.

My Captain America.

"Phil never did get Rogers to sign them," Fury said, "Hill managed to clean your fathers blood off most of the cards. She couldn't clean two of them I think."

There were seven cards in my hand. They had two of my heroes on them.

The pictures of Captain America.

And the blood of Phil Coulson.

I had cried the past few weeks, but fresh tears made their way into my eyes, and onto my cheeks. Gee Fury way to make everything better. Sarcasm intended.

"Thank you, Fury," I mumbled.

"I let you have your time, but now it's time to get moving," Fury said.

I nodded, knowing if I disagreed he would have one of his agents carry me wherever he wanted me to go. No joke.

"Okay. Fury?" I ask.

"Yes?" he questions.

"No more lies...please," I pleaded.

He nodded.

Smiling smally, I slid off the bed. Fury held out what looked like a suit.

"Hill told me you wanted to real suit like Natasha or Clint's," Fury said handing me the new suit.

I took it.

"It might be a little big since you've lost so much weight in the past weeks, but you'll get it back," Fury said, "I'll be back in thirty minutes. Get ready."