I was in Jump City, but all I was able to remember was the panic attack...

I looked down at my outfit, the same one I had on earlier. The fight...

I heard the door to this room open, triggering my instincts. I flashed to the other side of the room, my eyes ready to shoot white hot heat vision.

It was Robin who entered the room. He saw that my bed was empty. I sped back and was right behind him. He sharply turned, most likely noticing I was there. Impressive instincts.

"Whoa. Hey, take it easy. I'm not here to hurt you. It's okay," he said reassuringly. My heated eyes cooled, fading back to my honey brown eye color.

"Where am I?" my voice was weary. "You're in Titans's Tower. You passed out because you had a panic attack after taking down Cinderblock. How are you feeling?" he asked.

So this is their home. Well, a small part of it. I smiled politely at Robin.

"I'm fine, Robin, thank you. I really appreciate it. Now I think I should leave," I said quickly. I didn't realize that I blurted his identity out without his introduction to me.

I brushed past him and was about to open the door when he lightly grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face him. His face alone held questions full of curiosity.

"How do you know me? And how did you obtain your powers?" he asked me in confusion. Just when he asked, the door opened, revealing the rest of the team. They too seemed curious to know more about me.

"I'm Amber Zar-El. I worked with your old partner a few times with Kal-El, and he mentioned you and the team."

Robin's, along with the team's faces were surprised to be hearing this. "Kal-El...." Robin wondered aloud. 

"I'm from the now dead planet Krypton, as for explaining my abilities to you. I'm known as Supergirl, thanks to Kara being okay with me using her heroine name."

Robin's face held understanding, "You're related to Clark and Kara Kent?"

"Yes. Clark took me in for a little while. Next thing I knew I decided to come here."

Robin and the Titans looked welcoming. They stuck their hands out. 

"Well, here's a welcoming to Jump City, Amber. I'm Robin," he said. I smiled politely, laughing lightly, "I know who you are."

I shook hands with each one of them. It turns out the cyborg's name is actually Cyborg, Raven is the girl in the blue-violet, Beast Boy is green, and Starfire has fire red hair.

"Do you need a place to crash? We can make some space in one of our rooms," said Beast Boy. 

Guilt washed over me, but I quickly masked it, "That's okay. I appreciate what you've done for me, but I should probably leave."

"Please," Robin gently grabbed my upper arm, "You've helped us out a lot today. If you're new to town and haven't found a place, the least we could do is let you stay here."

I sighed, nodding with a faint smile, "I'll stay as long as I take the couch."

He didn't argue with my request.

The team was leading me to the living room, quite a spacious one actually, when it hit me. 

"Oh no!!! I left my stuff in my bike!" I realized. 

"Do you need us to come with you to get your stuff?" asked Robin. "No thanks, I'm fine. I won't be long." I ran to the front door, I assumed, and sped off to find my motorcycle, not before Robin spoke again.

"Take the secret passageway on your way back. I'm sure you'll be able to spot it with your X-Ray vision."

~

It was now dark outside, presumably around 9:30 p.m. My motorcycle was in the same spot I left it, without a trace of any sort of invasion.

My hands frantically searched for my key, and luckily, I still had it in my jacket pocket. I retrieved it and stuck it in the ignition, turning on the engine.

I forced the motorcycle to roar to life and sped back to the tower, quickly spotting the secret passageway with my X-Ray vision. 

After about five more minutes of riding through it, I seemed to be riding in a dark tunnel, before it formed a garage.

"Nice ride," Robin smirked as I stopped my motorcycle next to his. 

I felt my face stretch out in a small smile, "Thanks. I got it before I left."

We went inside, towards the living room. Cyborg and Beast Boy appeared to be playing a racing video game. I sat next to Beast Boy, admiring the cars as I recalled past memories of down time playing tons of video games.

"You game?" asked Beast Boy. I nodded in excitement, "Sure."

For the next hour or so, I played against Cyborg and Beast Boy. I began to feel tired and ended up falling asleep, completely warm and comfortable as I sank into the couch's cushions.