Chapter 5

Jamar's POV:

So i walked up to Tre's house. It's so big it's 3 stories and from what i can see it has a pool and hot tub. Anyway back to reality. I rang the doorbell nervously.Then he answered.

Wassup son? i said casually as i followed him in.

Nothin chillin waitin.

Oh thats cool.

Tre's POV:

He was here. But i couldn't get my mind off my parents. I know he could tell somin was up so i decided that we should watch a movie.He picked it out and i made popcorn.

What movie you pick? i asked

"Dead end" he said

Great the only scary movie about a family that gets killed in a car accident. I thought to myself .

We got through most of the movie then they showed the family members in body bags and i lost it. I started crying my eyes out.

Jamar's POV:

So here we are watching a movie(he let me pick so a scary movie of course) we got through most of the movie but towards the end where the family's in body bags i turn and see Tre bawling like a baby.

Whats wrong? I asked

Nothing. He replied defensively

Look Tre we homeboys you can tell me anything you know.

Yea i know

So tell me whats wrong.

It's my family. They-they-they

They what?

They was killed in a car accident and i jus found out before you came over.

Oh my god tre!

Yea he replied

It'll be ok im here i told him comfortingly

I know son you always got my back

No i mean im really here for you. Then i made my move.

I pulled him close to me.

Sat him on my lap so he was facing me.

Then slowly leaned in and kissed him passionately.

He didn't refuse the kiss so i took it further.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth.

I was in heaven as we sat there,locked together, our tongues fighting each other for dominance.