Chapter 2

Jamar's P.O.V:

Hey whats up yall,my names Jamar,I'm 15,Im openly gay,I jus moved from Mississippi to New Orleans.I am a thug but i aint gotta prove it. Anyway im a average 6ft tall,140 pounds,with caramel skin,black hair,and big sexy feet (: . Lets get on with story now.

It was the first day of school in my new home.i remember the day like it was yesterday. I woke up late and on the first day! Everybody knows the first day of school is the most important,thats when you get your schedule and get to see all the cute(if any) people in your class.

Anyway i went to the office to get my schedule. I was already 5 minutes late tho. It took me about a minute to find my first class. It was Mrs.Shontelle honors math.As i walked threw the door i notice this young pretty boy looking at me.I looked at him and studied his features momentarily. He had caramel skin same as me,his hair was all black,he had luscious full lips and a smile that would stop traffic.

Once i had talked to the teacher i immediately chose the seat next to him.I introduced myself and he did the same. I learned that his name was Tre. I always dreamed of having a boyfriend named Tre. Anyway we got settled and the teacher gave her talk as they all do at the beginning of the year and the bell rang. So i asked Tre what class he had next:

What class you got next? i asked

Gym he said with nervousness in his voice

Kool me too wanna walk together?

Sure

So i followed him since he apparently knew where he was going,but i couldnt help but watch his perfect,big booty bounce and wiggle as we walked. This boy got some nice cakes i thought in the back of my mind. Once we got to gym the coach gave his version of the speech then we played basketball. I noticed Tre was sitting alone so i joined him.

He had his phone out so i told him:

Put my number in your phone so we can talk outside school i said

Ok

I whispered my number to him and could sense his nervousness

So i decided to change the subject and compare schedules. It was,that after a few minutes,we realized we had the exact same schedule! This had to be a gift from the heavens.This was going to be a great year! The rest of the day went on and in no time i was home sound asleep dreaming of him.