(#1) Training grounds

My first imagine requested my MrsSimm . Thank you for being my first request :) Sorry if it is bad.

"Keep your stance up, it is important for concentration" Stephen spoke up as he slowly circled around your figure with confident steps. You held a straight face, your eyes fixed on the wall facing you across the room.

His gaze felt heavy on you as he lowered a bit your arms, stepping back and watching you for several seconds.

"Good. Now, show me a lightning bolt." Stephen instructed, clapping his own hands together and pulling them apart from each other as the usual bright orange energy in between his hands appeared. It seemed to form an electric weapon, a deathly one at that.

You couldn't help but stare in awe at the weapon he had formed using his own energy. You shut your eyes, gave a deep breath and mimicked his movements, not quite going how you planned since only a spark of energy appeared, followed by nothing.

A sigh left your lips, relaxing your stance as you looked back up and stared at Stephen's gray eyes.

"I can't do it" You replied after a moment of silence. He crossed his arms behind his back tightly before walking back and forth in a pacing action.

"You haven't opened your mind completely (Y/N). Gather your energy in the palms of your hands." He explained calmly, watching as you sat down, leaning your head on your hand in complete defeat.

"Maybe I am just not ready for lightning bolts." You murmured, surprised as he suddenly pulled you up on your feet, shaking you back and forth like a ragged doll.

"I know what's missing." He said, letting go of you as he moved back on the training grounds and once again created the unobtainable weapon, approaching you with slow steps and a sudden dark look.

"You need to fight as if your life depended on it, your mind is still telling itself that you are not in danger but in here, you need to be ready, even if you are safe as sound." He spoke grimly, his eyes never leaving yours as he slashed at the ground with the bolt, sending sparks flying around and causing you to take a step back.

Out of instinct you desperately clapped your hands together and apart, each time getting a bigger spark of energy to form, watching as Stephen walked closer, which by the looks of it seemed like he was being serious enough to hurt you.

You closed your eyes and concentrated completely, clapping your hands a last time and pulling them apart, feeling something new.

You had created your first lightning bolt.

The pride you felt of your accomplishment was cut short as you were sent flying backwards on to the floor, your eyes snapping open to scold Stephen, only to be received by none other than Kaecilius and several of his minions.

Your mystic bolt had disappeared and you soon saw the large slash on your arm. Stephen's bolt was still present as he didn't waste any time into stepping up in front of you, shielding you from the mortal enemy without hesitation.

"Kaecilius." He gritted through his teeth, both men launging forward into an attack, Stephen being quick as he formed two familiar transmutations, acting as a shield and blocking an attack, glancing back at you.

"Run and look for a safe place." He mustered over the loud noise of people fighting, a continuous series of explosions going somewhere in the sanctum.

You stood up, determination crossing your features. "No Stephen, I am not going to-" You were cut off as you dodged an attack from one of Kaecilius's minions.

You looked around, spotting a broom which seemed to be the only possible weapon available since the others had already been taken.

You rushed over, picking it up as you turned around, finding your enemy's face being wrapped up by Stephen's cloak, the male trashing around as he tried to pry it off his face. You found it especially weird since Stephen was on the other side of the training grounds, but it was nice knowing the cloak was doing everything they could.

The male fell to the ground with a loud thud, the cloak of levitation heading back to its owner and attaching itself around his neck in place. You were caught up once again in a fight, the weak broom giving up and breaking in half at the first hit, wooden chits flying around before flaking to the ground.

You stepped away from your opponents attack, being quick in your movements as the mystic weapon once again reappeared in between your palms. A small smirk spread across your face as then you lunged forward, catching your opponent off guard.

You crouched and stepped your foot in, causing them to fall down as you slowly made your way towards Stephen, watching as he was looking side to side, Kaecilius gone from where he had been standing moments ago.

Without warning, strong arms wrapped around your neck, choking, your eyes widening as you clawed at the male's arm, having no success as you squirmed around, watching as Stephen ran towards you and halting to a stop right in front of you.

He looked beyond mad.

"Kaecilius, let go of her." He warned coldly, this only causing his grip around your throat to tighten, your lungs burning in a desperate attempt to get air in them.

You felt your eyes starting to droop, your lungs aching as they tried to get oxygen flowing through your body. But it was useless, your clawing quickly ceasing as you slowly fell limp in Kaecilius's arms.

But death never reached you, as you opened your eyes and found yourself in Stephen's arms, the training grounds empty as only the two of you were left. You looked around groggily, a fresh breeze gently tugging at you as your eyes moved from the shining moon in the sky to Stephen's fixed gaze, who was staring at you with an unknown emotion.

"Stephen?" You whispered, snapping him out of his thinking state as he smiled at you. "What happened Stephen?" You asked, confusion creasing your features as he only smiled and helped you up, leading you to your room and helped you settle in. Before you had time to ask him once again, he was gone.

You had missed the battle, but by the words the Ancient One told you the following morning, Stephen had gone mad from anger at the sight of your unconsicous figure. The training area had become a battle of two, and no one could help but watch the events unfold. Kaecilius had run off, but not without injuries lingering his body.

You couldn't help the soft smile that appeared as you laid down on your bed, staring fixedly at the ceiling.

Stephen had gone mad for you.

Edited on August 12.