Meeting The Brothers

Start from the beginning

After knocking on the door, it opened with Mrs. Matthews standing on the other side. "Good Morning, Mrs. Matthew, is Riley here?" I asked with my hands together infront of me. "Yes, she's in her room, go on up." She said letting us in. I was suprised she didn't twist our arms about going to Riley's room. We were a group of teenage guys asking for her very attractive teenage daughter, and she just let us go to her. Then again, Farkle was with us, and she was like a second mother to him so that made sense.

"This is Zay and that's Lucas' brother Austin."Farkle introduced as we walked in. "Yes, I know Austin from NYU, he's friends with the twins and Josh, but I haven't met Zay here." She said smiling at Zay. "Hello Mrs. Matthews. I'm Zay." He said awkwardly. "Do you happen to have any cereal?" Zay asked. I quickly slaped him on the head and we all started walking up to the room.

"Nice Meeting You Ma'am!" Zay said while walking. I could hear a little laugh coming from Mrs. Matthews from down the hall. "You too!" She yelled from the living room.

Farkle was the one leading us to the room. He stopped at an open room. It looked like a teenage girl room. I stepped in a little and turned to my left where I saw Riley sitting at a bay window by herself looking out the window and smiling. She looked like she was deep into thought. She looked so peaceful, it was a shame I had to interrupt her.

"Hey." I said after knocking on the door. Her attention striked on me and she quickly got up and walked over to me while saying an extended "Hey".

She slid her right hand behind my neck and her other hand in my hair, and gently smashed her lips onto mine, catching me by suprise, and probably taking the other three teenage boys standing by the door, by suprise as well. She mostlikely didn't even see them standing there. My natural instinct, of course, was to wrap my arm around the bottom of her back and cupping her face with my other hand. As she pulled away slowly, she once again did the thing with my lip and it felt fucking amazing.

"Wow." I said after she completely let go. "Sorry. I didn't know if I was allowed to do that, but considering how you responded, I don't think you mind." She said, lightly sliding her thumb over my bottom lip. "Oh, please, never apologize for doing that." I said with my arm still wrapped around her.

"That's my boy." I hear Austin say quietly. Riley snapped her head to the right, finally noticing our audience. "Oh my-" She stopped midway her statement and covered her face with her hands. It was undoubtably the most adorable thing I had ever seen in my life. At that point, I couldn't help but smile and pull her into my chest for a comforting hug. I just didn't know if I was doing it for her benefit or mine.

"Lucas, you animal!" Zay said using his hand as a claw like a tiger and adding a creepy sensual face. "She really does look like a good kisser." Micheal said, trying to whisper to Farkle, unsuccessfully. Riley removed her hands from her face and I released her. "Oh my gosh, Micheal, how are you?" She asked as she went over to Micheal, giving him a hug. "I'm good, but you seem better." He said teasing her. "Well, that was a bit awkward...So lets change the subject for my self benefit, what's up?" Riley said going back to her bay window and taking a seat. Micheal, Farkle, and Zay walked in and we all took a seat at the bay window with her.

"We have a date with your brothers in like 45 minutes." Farkle said. "Oh yeah. I told them that they were over reacting but they didn't listen to me. They just laughed and threw pillows at me. They might be protective, but they're still older brothers." Riley said playing with her fingers and smiling.

"So, what do your brothers look for in a guy?" Zay asked. It was extremely funny how he was asking the question as if we were actually going on a date with them. "Well, they love personality, you gotta make them laugh, they really love that." Riley said, responding to Zay's question, nodding her head in a joking manner. We all laughed at their short dialouge.
"But really, just be yourself and they'll love you, well, like you atleast."