Chapter 1

Sitting in the back corner of the room. Her back hit the soft pillowed walls. Hugging her knees close to her body, her black hair falls over, blocking anyone view of her face. With her hands berried between her stomach and legs, they started to twitch as she mumbled.

Panting while she tilted her head from left to right, left to right.

"Remember," she muttered over and over again.

Tears stream down her face as she continued to repeat the word over and over again.

Every day she sits in the corner, rocking, twitching, muttering until she can remember something. Anything. But all she could remember was the crimson red eyes smiling at her in the dark, talking to her in a smooth, yet husky dark voice but she could never understand what he was saying. She knew it was in English but she always forgot.

"Remember," she softly cries, shivering.

In her small white pillow wall room, the hidden door opened. Two man, two doctors walked in with their white coats and clipboard. She stiffed, looked up, and lifted herself off the grown and ran. She ran, and tried to attack.

"Ahhh!" she screams trying to reach them, grab them but she couldn't. Metal cuffs hugged around her wrist as the chains connected to them kept her from grabbing them.

"Don't worry, she can't hurt you Dr. Rush," The one doctor said calmly.

Dr. Rush coughed adjusting himself after he had just slammed his body up against the wall. "Right," he said doing another cough while standing tall.

"Hello Emily," the other doctor said smiling. "I heard you weren't eating." He was much older than Dr. Rush. He was at least pushing eighty. He was a bit overweight with a beer belly. Until Dr. Rush who was well fit and only in his late twenties.

"Ahhh! Ah!" she screamed again showing her sharp fangs.

"Not speaking today too, I see. Looks like you need a haircut. Your face is so pretty. You should show it more."

"Ah! Ahh! Ah!" she forced herself to reach a little more until she felt the chains being tugged back.

"Should we continue what we did yesterday?" The doctor asked.

"Dr. Brown, are you sure about this? She looks incapable of understanding. She's a wild beast." Dr. Rush asked somewhat nervously as he stared at the patent called Emily. She stood facing the other direction with her head down low, finger twitching together and she mutters something under her breath. But he couldn't hear her.

"Dr. Rush, don't underestimate her because of what she has become. She is very capable." Dr. Brown replied in a dark that didn't match his smiling face. "Now, Emily?" he called out but all she did was lift her head up twitching from left to right, left to right. "Do you remember?"

She swung her head towards them showing her red tears and wide eyes. "Remember," she replied.

Dr. Rush was impressed. A creature as herself was able to speak. Out of all the patients he had seen never had he seen one say a single word.

"Yes, Emily. Did you remember something? Who you are? Who you were? Your family? Friends? Anything?"

Shaking her head, her eyes wondered from left to right, left to right.

"No, No remember." She whispered but her voice grow louder and she repeated over and over again. "No remember! No remember!" she screams throwing herself into wall.

"Dr. Brown!" the young doctor yelled as the wild creature started to bang her head and scratch the pillow walls. She moved to her small corner and started tugging on the chains.

"It's alright Dr. Rush. She always does this." The old doctor looked at the girl as she finally gave in and feel to her knees hugging the chains in her palms. "Emily?" he tilted his head, "I know you know something. You can't lie to me."

She snapped her head towards him in tears. It hit Dr. Rush that Emily had fear in her eyes. He knew she didn't fear them so who was it she feared.

"Emily?" Dr. Brown said once more not moving a step.

"Stay away!" she screams. A few seconds passed and she was waving her hands as if to shoo someone away. But who? "Say away!" her eyes grow wide, shifting into a bright crimson red.

Dr. Brown tried to mask his excitement of the new recovery he had in the case, "Who do you see Emily?" she didn't answer. "Emily!? Who do you see?"

She body tremble as she looked through the doctors and whispered just- one- word.

"Devil."