The Final Decision!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. Even Udit is coming." Came the excited reply which confused the couple.

"Udit, how?" They both were clueless about the further developments since they were busy with arranging a small Diwali party for the primary batches in the other campus along with other teachers.

"Actually, he is my cousin Yuvraj's cousin.Our parents didn't got the chance to meet in Bhai's wedding because mom didn't accompanied me due to her work, so that is the reason that even when they met on first day, they couldn't recognize the other and for me, I was a kid then and top of that we didn't even knew each other's name then." She explained smiling to herself, and Ranveer burst out laughing.

"So it means he staked his claims years ago, only. Fast man!" He teased still laughing. Karishma looked down embarrassed as Sheena chuckled.

"Does he know that you two have a same relation?" Sheena inquired logically, worried how might Udit be handling the news. Though he was changing, but sudden new informations, were still a little off place for his mind to tackle.

"Don't know. I didn't met him today, since there were no classes". She replied worried about his reaction too.

"Don't worry, he will handle it well. By the way tell us how was Kid Karishma's meeting with angry kid Udit?" Ranveer changed the topic instantly making Karishma flush as she recalled their first meeting in the wedding venue, near the ice cream stall when they were just eight years old.

Dressed in a pink and yellow floral frock Karishma was roaming around the venue searching for her favourite ice cream, and when she finally spotted it, she dashed towards it, forgetting all about manners or anything which her mother preached about.

The second she approached the stall, she bumped into someone's back, whilst his ice cream fell down half on his clothes and the other half on the ground.

Karishma moved back scared as the guy turned around with an angry look.

"Can't you see and walk? See, what did you do?" Udit lashed pointing towards his clothes which had ice cream all over.

"Sorry". She apologized holding her tears which were ready to fall of her eyes at any moment, seeing the looks he gave. She started to sob uncontrollably shocking Udit who looked around to see, if anyone saw it or not because if they did then he would get scolded by his parents.

"Why are you crying?" He asked stepping forward and she took a step back from him, scared that he might hurt her.

"Stop crying. I don't like small girls like you crying". He ordered and stated running a hand through his neck. She looked up to see in his eyes, and that is when she realized that she looked actually way too small infront of his height.

Like a mini version of Daisy in the cartoon Oswald.

She again started crying, making him stare at her in amazement.

"What happened now?" He asked with confusion evident in his tone.

"Everyone calls me small, no matter how big I am". She replied showing her eight fingers to him, and he started laughing suddenly making her glare at him.

"Even I am eight but see how tall I am from now only, and you are a sweet little girl, doesnt look a day older to five". He explained and she made a face at him which he found way too beautiful.

"I will tell you a secret than you will look tall too!" He revealed gaining her attention.

"Really???" Her eyes lit up in excitement as she started to like him instantly. He will tell her the secret then even she will look like all her friends and no one will call her small.