What ??

Regina's POV :

" Hay love , how you been ?" I look at Kevin in disbelief , I haven't seen him for over 11 years and now , now he's here. " I'm - I'm okay , what are you doing here Kevin ?" He lifts an eyebrow and smirks at me , god I wish I could slap the shit out of him right now. " I'm not here for you don't worry , I just dropped in to say hi ." I am so confused who can be in storybook that he wants to see ? " Baby who's - Kevin ?" I look at Emma and she's shocked beyond belief. " I'm here for her , funny thing is I didn't expect to see her here , with you , since when are you a lesbian?" I ignore him and look at Emma ," Emma how do you know Kevin ? , And what do you want with Emma ?" Emma gulps and Kevin smirks , there is so much hate ret in his eyes. " We'll my dear , Emma is my wife ." I look at Emma ," Emma what the fuck is going on ?!" Henry comes out and looks at me , I don't want him to see Kevin , he has to stay away from my family. " Hen go inside and make yourself some cereal okay ?" He nods his head and walks back into the house. " I asked you a question Emma ." She looks at Kevin and I see her face harden , " I was his wife before he started fucking abusing me and my daughter." I am stunned and I want to know what's going on ," Kevin you need to leave , now !" He laughs at me and I step back , I know what this man is capable of and I don't want to see him infuriated. " I will leave when I have Emma darling , so I suggest you step aside and let me in so I can take the whore and leave." I see Emma's eyes widen and I grab her hand in hope that it'll calm her down , but as I grab it she flinches , I have never seen her so scared . " Okay , Kevin why don't you come back later , let me make supper and we can sort all of this out." I look at him , pleading him to go. " Fine , but you better be packed when I come back my Emma." He turns around and walks away , I feel Emma shake in my hand and turn around to find her crying. " Okay , it's okay , let's go in come on." I sooth as I walk her in to the house and place her back on the couch. " Baby , I need your help , you need to tell me what's going on , please." I say as I sit on the other side putting my hand on her knee and starring her straight in the eyes.

Emma's POV :

I look at Regina and sniff all my tears away , I've never told anyone what that fuck has done to me and my daughter , I would prefer not to but I love Regina and she has the right to know , so here goes. " Well , we fell in love when I was 19 and I was happy , really happy lacy was 2 and growing up so fast . He- his mother , she never liked us but we didn't care. He was completely drunk and I just pushed the wrong button one night and he hit me. He started drinking a lot because his dad died and Kevin couldn't handle it. After four years of constant abuse I tried to call the police , it ended really badly." I start crying again , thinking about that night , what if he takes us back to that place. I look at Regina and she motions for me to go on , so I take in a shaky breath and continue. " That night , he - he took us to this cage , it was completely locked down no one would know we're in there. I was locked there for five years , me and my baby , she's been through so so much. " I look at Regina and all I see in those eyes are hate , she turns her attention back to me and she smiles weakly , but genuinely. I sniff and give a light chuckle. " So , what do we do about him ?" She looks at me and places her hand on my cheek ," we call the police and tell them what he did to my baby's."

Hey y'all missed me ?? I'm sorry I left you for so long , I had exams and all this family drama and bullshit but I'm back... This is just a filler chapter I'll try and update soon

J ..