Who Has to Know? -5*

So, I couldn't wait any longer and just had to upload this! anyway I glad so many people are liking my story so far, so please excuse my spelling, grammar, and my changing of past and present tense! >.> lol Please vote, comment, facebook like, and maybe fan? :DD vote, vote, vote! the goal is 200 votes and 120 comments!

<==== P R E S S T H A T O R A N G E B U T T O N! XD

You tell me that you're sorry, Didn't think I'd turn around... And say...

Who Has to Know?-5*

 Silence throughout the house.

           It was morning of the next day and I was the only person awake and dressed in the house. I grabbed the cereal out of the refrigerator, grabbed a bowl, spoon, and some milk. I hopped up the kitchen counter, swinging my feet like a little kid while eating my favorite cereal.

           It was really peaceful, until I heard footsteps and a voice coming into the room. I looked over my shoulder to see my brother, and Cameron dressed and ready to go to school.  I knew that Ester and the girl left the in the middle of the night.

           A.J. came over to me, snatched my cereal out my hands, and started to eat the rest that was left. “That is really disgusting.” I said,  scolding him.

           “Whatever,” he said, making a piece of the cereal fly out from his mouth. I jumped off the counter and bumped my shoulder against Cameron, making him drop his cereal. He didn’t make eye contact with me but instead dropped to the floor picking up the piece of the broken bowl.

           I gasped. “So, sorry,” I lied, stepping over him and walking to the front door picking up my book bag. “I will be in the car!” I yelled over my shoulder and slammed the door.

           I sat in the back of the car while looking out the window; I must have been really spaced out because I didn’t even know they got in the car until A.J. started it up. I was sitting behind Cameron‘s seat in the car and I could see him trying to get me to look at him in his rear-view mirror.

           Finally tired of him staring at me, I looked into the mirror to see that his green eyes had gotten lighter because of the sun, and his hair messy, like always.

           “What” I mouthed at him.

           “I’m sorry,” he mouthed back, giving me his famous puppy dog look that he always did to get out of trouble with me. I just glared at him leaned back to rest my head, and closed my eyes for the rest of the ride.

           A.J. called my name and I knew that we were in school, plus the girls and the football guys surrounding our car kind of gave it away. I grabbed my book bag and got out of the door, closing it behind me.

          “Rocky!” I heard Stephanie voice, I looked around to see her running towards me. When she finally reached me she was going on about something, but she was talking so fast that I couldn’t even understand her.

           “Slow down and repeat that.”

          She took one big breath. “This year you are coming to the carnival and you will not make any excuses!” She said, letting out that breath.