The lightened path (part 2)

Zek: Wow, I never knew your past could be so interesting.

Umbreon: Now since I finished my half-

Zoey: Half?! There's another part to your past.

Espeon: mhm, and its my past that connects with his.

Flare: I wouldn't mind hearing it.

Zoey: me either

Espeon: what abou- *sees umbreon asleep* Umbreon!

Umbreon: *wakes up* hm? Oh, sorry, I dozed off.

Espeon: If you fall asleep again, I won't cuddle you for a week.

Umbreon: *sits up* ok, I'm awake.

Zoey: haha, that woke you up.

Espeon: Well, lets start about my past.

                - Espeon's POV -

          - flashback 2 years ago -

After my mom and I brought this eeveelution home, my mom had set him down in the middle of the den. Soon, my dad came from the back of the den and had a disgusted look on his face.

Espeon's father: "Why is this thing here?" Not answering my dad and curious I was, I got near the unconscious moonlight pokemon and sniffed him a little. "Get back! You don't know if he's carrying diseases or have rabies.

Espeon's mother: Hey, don't say that, you don't know that. He probably has been trough some stuff.

"Can we take care of him until he's all better? I asked my dad. He gave me a disappointing look then sighed.

"Ok, fine-"

"Yay!"

"But, If he steps out of line, he's out of here."

Espeon's mother: Well its late, you should go to bed Espeon. I nodded and began to trot off to my den room until a question came to mind.

"Wait,....but whose gonna watch him? You want me to?" I asked.

Espeon: sure, why not.

Espeon's father: If that thing does anything to hurt you, call for me or your mother.

Espeon's mother: Oh honey, just calm down. Goodnight Espeon. Both mother and father sunlight pokemon's left to the back of the den.

                - 5 minutes later -

Its only been 5 minutes and I'm starting to doze off. But, I have to stay up and see if this pokemon wakes or makes a move. As soon as I began to doze off, I saw a yellow light flicker on and off rapidly for a few seconds.

Umbreon: *wakes up* where am I? He said as he looked around with his eyes.

"Oh, your awake....in your in my home." I told him.

Umbreon: weren't the Espeon that I was gonna attack?

Nervous I was, I nodded.