I'll Protect You

"Get away from me you horrible trash bucket, or I'll kill you!"

"Stop! No! Noooooooo!"

*blood splats*

*****************************************
"Aww boo that wasn't even scary, if I was in there I would have got something to defend me with... What about you Dippy?" Y/n question Dipper who had widen eyes and probably traumatized

The two where busy having a scary movie marathon, while Soos, Mabel and her friends go trick or treating, Stan and Ford passing out candy, to the trick or treaters, and Wendy doing Wendy things.

"Um...I'll...um...find something to kill him...maybe?" Dipper force a smile.

"I'm pretty sure you will start screaming like a girl and get your girlfriend Y/n to protect you." Stan smiled, then Ford chuckle.

"Hey that's not funny, and Y/n is not my g-girlfriend... okay, also I think I can protect myself from a killer." Dipper said with a little confidence.

"Really Dipper...You mean like a killer like...Me!" Y/n yelled and Dipper turned around screaming and falling to the floor turning red.

Everyone started to laugh then Y/n lift up her mask to laugh and see Dipper's face.

"Your face is priceless Dipper pines!" Y/n laughing hard holding her stomach.

"T-that's n-n-not funny Y/n!" Dipper's voice cracked.

"Told you kid, scream like a girl and having Y/n to protect you!" Stan laugh.

"I wasn't even scared." Dipper lied.

Y/n got on the floor with Dipper, holding her laughter.

"Really Dipper, you look like you were going to cry." Y/n smirked.

"Stop it Y/n!"

"Aww, I'm so sorry for scaring you my little baby...girl!" Y/n laugh again, then hugged Dipper tightly and Dipper blushed hard since he has never been touched by his crush.

"I am not a baby... or a girl." Dipper frowned.

"Shhhhhhhh. Dipper, I'll protect you from the scary monsters and killers. Y/n whispered then, kiss Dipper on the lips quickly. (Yup reader-chan is not afraid to kiss her senpai on the lips)

"Gross, get a room you too." Stan said then went back to the front door.

"Yeah I'm going back to my Duties passing out candy." Ford said then walk back where Stan was.

"Y-Y/n w-why would you do that!" Dipper blush hard.

"I did that because I wanted you to know that I love you, and your my baby that i need to protect." Y/n smiled.

"Oh, I love you too Y/n, and i'm still not a baby." Dipper smiled.

"You can say whatever you want Dipper... Now let's get back to that monster movie marathon!" Y/n yelled.

"And don't worry Dipper, you can hold my hand when you get scared." Y/n smirk.

"Stop teasing me, but okay." Dipper blush.

**********************************************************************************
Sorry if this one shot really sucked, I had no idea what i was writing, I have been having a bad day, I got sick and I didn't get to go trick or treating, I didn't have a costume and I was upset because I was on Instagram and saw so many people i follow with cool Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, and Eddsworld cosplay and I just sat at home doing nothing but watching tv but it's okay. Next Halloween 😒