Halloween 2016

🎃🕸
Why does it has to be on a Monday?
I obviously had to skip out this Halloween because of "babysitting".

I hate babysitting, I don't even get paid.
So that's also a reason I can never go out with any friends or family..... because of a wild nasty immature 9 year old.

I couldn't go anyways because of "it's a pagan holiday" honestly I just want to be a flower 👸🏽 and go get a full bag of candy how is that bad?
I never celebrate it ever since I was 6 my parents stopped celebrating it while others did.... it's annoying.

Next year I'm going to be 17 so I'm 💯 going to go. sorry not sorry. By this age I can make my own choice 😴.

ALSOOOO I HAVE GREAT NEWS.
All I need to do is take a world language class this year and junior year.

my 2 failing classes for summer school and I can be class of 2018 again. I would have gained 20 credits in my total transcript already by the end of the summer basically.

And you need 24 to graduate so in my junior year I can take the required classes and there I go graduating a year early.

The only thing I'm worried about is the consent of the administrator. 😕 if I have 24 credits by the end of the year and they won't let me graduate.... then the school system is SO messed up.