Morning ;)

Chapter 6

(Sydnees POV)

I wake up and look and see the tv on and glance at the clock (1:37am) I yawn and feel warm breathing on my neck, I see a hand on my waist and a leg around mine, I know it's demi, I get off the couch quietly and wrap a blanket around my waist and pick her up, I carry her upstairs and set her in bed, I go to walk to the bathroom and then I feel tiny hands around my arm, I turn and see a sleepy half asleep demi, I smile "where are you going baby?" She whispers while pulling me "just using the washroom lovely don't worry" she nods and turns over, I lean down and kiss her head, after I'm done washing my face and using the restroom I walk out, and walk around to the other side of the bed and slide in, I see Demi's back and scoot closer and put my hand on her thigh and slide it up and wrap it around her waist and kiss her shoulder, "sweetdreams my beautiful" I whisper..

{next morning}
**********************************

I wake up holding a pillow, I get up and go through dems stuff until I find guys sweats and slid them on, I shake my hair and slip a beanie on and walk down stairs not bothering to put a shirt on, I smell bacon and eggs, my favorite, I see her standing with her back facing me cooking food, she's got my boxers and white T-shirt on, and mannnnn does it look sexy as hell, I've never really let another girl wear my clothes, but with the way they look on her, I won't complain one bit, I walk up and wrap my arms around her waist kissing her neck, she jumps and then smiles, "goodmorning sleepy head" she says turning her head to kiss me, "goodmorning sexy" I say, my morning voice still there and groggy, she giggles and bites her bottom lip "what are you thinking about?" I smirk raising an eyebrow "your morning voice is very sexy sweety" she blushes and changes the topic "so I hope your hungry" "oh I'm starving.... For you" I turn the stove off and pick her up placing her on the counter, she giggles as I kiss down her neck, I suck and she lightly moans, I grip the counter top as she pulls at my hair after my beanie fell, her hand travels down my abs "how often do you workout?" She whispers "everyday, I box and stuff" she giggles"what" I ask "nothing just watching you workout would be kinda sexy;)" she smirks and looks down, I chuckle "I'll take you and show you how sexy it is after breakfast love" she kisses me tugging on my bottom lip as I put her down on the floor and we carry on with breakfast, playing 21 questions.