Giving myself to you

Chapter 5 <WARNING!! Sexual>

(Demi's POV)

How is this perfect?this is far from it I look into my mirror looking at my flaws pointing out all of them the tears stinging my eyes I feel sudden warm hands wrap around my waist I see her, she lays her head in the crook of my neck and kisses it, I feel love in this moment, "what do you see" she whispers "flaws, a girl who hates herself" she tightens at my words "stop, don't say that" "but it's tr-" "no it's not, Demi.. Look" she makes me look at myself "I want to show you something" she hands me a expo marker "make a list I every single flaw and thing you hate about yourself" I nod and do as she says, she sits on my bed while I do it ~Fat, ugly, big legs, hands, thighs, scars, stomach, breast, body, face, empty heart~ I whisper done and she reads down the list, she runs her hands down my sides and kisses my shoulder, "I'm gonna make you feel beautiful" she whispers against my skin, she kisses my neck and comes around to my front, she kisses my lips and looks into my eyes "your face is beautiful" I close my yes as she kisses all over my face I smile and she kisses the tears the fall before they hit the floor, I feel a sudden fill in my heart so I erase -empty heart- she smiles and kisses down and back up, she runs her hands down and around, I feel my bra fall, I close my eyes and let insecurity take me, but I feel warm kisses down my chest, and down I feel a kiss on my left breast, and her tongue glides across my nipple, I moans slightly, and she needs the other the same, I wipe off -breast- and she continues down, we get all the words off until ugly still stands, we are both completely naked and she whispers "see I'm different, but what matters is how I am on the inside, and I can't get you pregnant ;)" I just giggle she might not look like a girl or have girl parts but she's a girl on the inside and she's a guy to me because that's who's she's fine with being, and to be honest she isn't small if you get me not small at all and to be honest it scares me, I'm still a virgin, she picks me up and I wrap my arms around her neck, she has perfectly rock hard abs. Like she goes to the gym everyday, and her biceps are massive, she puts her hand under my head and sets me down, how could someone that everyone says is rude and uncaring be so gentle and sweet, she puts on music and I realize it is one of my favorite songs <PYD by Justin Bieber> she kisses down my body, and tries to spread my legs but I'm nervous and she sences it and kisses me her lips are like toxic and I let my legs go, she goes back down and I feel her kiss my center. I jump at first and then she licks me and slides her tongue in me I arch my back, I feel the bliss and love in her movements, she comes up, looks into my eyes "if it hurts I'll stop baby I promise, I won't hurt you" she whispers as she rubs my cheek with her hand , I nod and she kisses me and breathes out "ready babygirl?" I can't take it anymore I need her, I realize how much I need her I whimper "please" I kiss her passionately and tug at her hair she locks our fingers and slides in slow and it hurts really bad but feels good at the same time, I grip her hands tight, "am I hurting you love?" She asks worryingly I shake my head "please don't stop" she nods and kisses me and continues to slide in, the song gets to the chorus and she's all the way, she starts thrusting slow and soft deep pumps into me I can't control myself"aahh-aahh" I moan she picks up speed and the song goes to <take you down -Chris brown> and she grinds into me with the song, I feel my climax coming, but she whispers "don't let go yet babygirl" and then she sings along to the chorus "this ain't my first time but babygirl we can pretend" it's so sexy, I'm closer, and I feel her tighten up she bites my neck, "let go" I let the aurora and bliss take over my body, as we reach our climax together, I feel a warm liquid inside me and she collapses next to me, I'm no longer a virgin, I gave myself to her, and I'm proud of it, I lay my head on her chest and wrap an arm around her waist "our coco is probably cold now" she chuckles "I'll warm it up for you love and put a movie on in the den" I nod and watch her get up and wrap the sheets around her waist, she sees me staring "like what you see babe?" I giggle and throw a pillow at her but miss, I put her boxers and t-shirt on and walk down stairs, she falls asleep on the couch with me cuddled to her side and face in her neck, I just look at her and see how amazing she is, how her freckles cover her cheeks, her eyes flutter when she dreams, her abs never look bad they don't even change if she's laying down or siting, her biceps look hard even if she isn't flexing, her lips are so fucking kissable, and so I kiss them and bury my face into her neck and fall asleep to her heart beat...