Trying

He left without a goodbye...? Why is he acting so strange? I thought he would've at least gave me a hug or a kiss on the cheek. I should visit him tomorrow at the pizzeria.

~Next Day~
I was walking towards the pizzeria to go check on everyone. As soon as I came closer to the doors, I still couldn't see a diddly damn darn thing! I decided to open up the stupid doors and first thing I heard was a scream. I ran in and saw a humanoid I haven't seen before. She had red pigtails, a red and white shirt, with a matching skirt, and she wore some matching heels as well. "How old are you?" She asked me not looking up from the child she had just killed. I looked around in horror. "BONBON!?" I yelled. He then came out and he had a ballerina with him. Their arms were hooked together as well as them holding hands. "B-Bon-Bo-" I tried saying but nothing would come out. I just ran. I ran. I ran into the street then... BAM! Everything blacked out.

-BonBon's POV-
"No Circus Baby! You can't make me love her!" I shouted back an argument. "Oh but I can!" She said swaying back and forth with her hands folded. "Baby, you don't have to! If he loves someone else he can!" Ballora argued.  "YES I CAN! NOW STOP ARGUING!" Baby shouted. Something took over my body. "Yes Ms. Baby!" 'I' said. "You two are now in my control." Baby said evily. 'I have to avoid Taylor unless I want her to think horrible things with me and Ballora!'

-Taylor's POV-
I woke up in an alley way. Who hates me this much to just hit me real hard to make me unconscious and throw me somewhere?Why? Why me? Why did I have to fall in love? I'm just a fool. I wish Yuri was here. She would know what to do! ( If you watch "Good Morning Call", you're cool asf! If you don't, I suggest ya do! You're still my little hamies!)  What about Nao? Hasn't she been in town? SHE HAS! OML I HAVE TO GO FIND HER! I started running down town and I bumped into someone. "Sorry!" We said in harmony. "Nao?" I said curiously. "Taylor?" She said just as much as curious as I was. Our eyes widen in happiness. We hugged each other and we talked about our lives. "Hey, do you have a boyfriend or someone you like?" She asked me. 'That's right BonBon doesn't like me. He has a girlfriend.' I thought. I started to cry actually. "What's his name?! I will beat him up!" She said doing her karate hand movements. "Trying." I said. "Huh? Trying what?" "I WILL CONTINUE TO TRY NO MATYER WHAT!" I yelled while running to the pizzeria. 'Trying. Trying to get my love back. Trying. Trying to get my life back. Trying. Trying to get my world back!' I thought.