I Love You

We both sat in silence after that kiss. I wanted to ask where the others were but my mind was fighting if I should or not. "Where are the others?" I asked closing my eyes tightly. "They're getting fixed this week. I was the first one done." He said boredly. "Listen... I'm sorry about the other day... I know you don't feel the same way I just..... Thought you should know..." I said with tears leaking out of the corner of my eyes. "No. You're wrong. I love you. I love you with all of my heart and what soul I have left! I want you to be my girlfriend!" He said hugging me. He then leaned in for a kiss but, someone terrible came out. Withered Freddy. He was the worst of them all! "Taylor! Sweetie why are you working here?" He said sweetly. I gave him a dirty look. "Why should it matter? You're not my dad. And plus no one likes you anymore! you tried killing little innocent children!" I said backing away. He started sprinting towards me and went to go uppercut me but, BonBon stood in the way. He destroyed his torso area.I grabbed a butcher knife and sacked his head off. I was crying really hard. I sank to my knees and put his head on my lap. "WHY BONBON?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU'RE SO STUPID!" I shouted throughout the pizzeria. Fredd, Mangle, Balloon Boy, Marionette, and Chic came in and saw this. "Freddy did this huh?" Fredd said pointing to the butcher knife and his decapitated head. I nodded and cried even more. "T-Taylor..." I heard a voice say. I looked at BonBon and hugged him tightly. "Taylor, I love you so much. I know I'm stupid for doing that but I wanted you to be safe. Just know that if I do die, I love-" he was interrupted by me kissing the shit outta him. Then it turned to a make-out session. Everyone was getting all weird and blushie. "GO SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU TWO!" They all shouted. But we didn't go anywhere else. We stayed put. No matter what. Well when he had to go get fixed again then I went home.

Humans Are Just Like UsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara