The Jaccolines left behind treasure. Pt.1

Elena's POV
Me and my friends from the grand council are going sailing to look for,"A left behind treasure from the Jaccolines." At least, that's what Esteban says. He also said,"They've left behind pricless jewels and artifacts. They have also left a very special jewel. Called the hurricane Amulet. The person who wears this amulet has the power to conjure up a hurricane. Granted by the wind Jaccoline, her self." Normally, I wouldn't just agree to go randomly looking for treasure. But were doing this exposition for two reasons. #1 If that Hurricane amulet falls into the wrong hands Avalor could be in great danger. #2 I've been so busy with royal princess duties, that I almost never have time to spend with my friends Naomi, Gabe & Mateo. So this is a perfect oppurtunity to catch up!

Mateo's POV
I'm so excited to go on a royal treasure hunt with me and my friends! Especially Elena..I've never met someone who was so determined and such a leader. She always finds the positive in everything and she's not afraid to speak her mind. Honestly, I get a little tounge tied around her and can't say the right things. She's just so outstanding that I don't want to let her down, and I'm certainly not going to let her down in this treasure hunt. But don't get the wrong idea! Were just friends!! Besides, She's a princess, she has no time for a wanna be wizard like myself. Even if she is the most awsome girl in the world...I'd be to flustered and shy to tell her that.