FINAL - Soulmates - 5

FINAL CHAPTER, one of my shorter books but i feel like this is a good point to end off this book. Thank you so much for reading this. Im sorry for such slow updates.

Toxsa's POV

HOW WILL I FACE CHOOKI NOW! I have a feeling that everytime I see Chooki I'll turn into a tomato. And ill look like an idiot. What if Chooki gets bullied because of me?

I shook the thoughts from my head and ate breakfast. And when i finished, i back into the room i came from, not wanting to 'learn' today.
"Toxsa! Youre gonna be late to school! What about that new boyfriend of yours?!" I couldn't see her face but I could tell she was smirking.
"Nope! not going today!"
"Oh? And why not?" Wakamei shouted.
"Nope. Im not feeling great!"
"embaressed?"
"y-yeah." A few seconds later, Wakamei was at the door.
"Go to school, i promise you'll feel better." She said. Hoping i'll feel better, i followed what she said, and i went to school.

I saw chooki and my face, like i said, turned into a tomato. "H-hey, Chooki." i stuttered out. "H-hey." he sheepishly and nervously scratched his neck.
"You embarrassed too?" I asked, a light blush forming on my cheeks.
"Im not the only one?" I shook my head. He sighed in relief, and took my hand in his. Not that i minded. I smiled as he entwined his fingers with mine, and then we were met with Guren and Ceylan, who were doing the same, holding hands, talking, smiling. Minding their own buisness, until they saw us. "You found out then huh, Toxsa?" Ceylan asked.
"Found out? I knew all along."
"Sure. You keep saying that but.." Chooki trailed off.
"Hey!" I laughed.
"Looks like we had a pair of mates in our group. Huh?" Guren said.
"Theres always at least one group with perfect mates. Some people become doubles. Or a less."
"And that means?"
"Maybe next year." Ceylan laughed.
And the bell went to signal the start of a new day.

End
Omg i hope this isnt an abrupt finish.
I really think this is a good place to finish off. Thank you all so much for the support.
Luv ya
Bye-niii! ! ! Xxx

🎉 You've finished reading When The Soul Is Ready, It's Mate Shall Appear.《☆ A Tenkai Knights Fiction ☆》 🎉