Soulmates - 3 - Realisation - 3dshipping/Nephriteshipping

This chapter transitions from 3dshipping to Nephriteshipping

"Ceylan, do you know why they are bullying you?" Chooki asked.
He nodded. "Yeah, but I'm not ready to say anything yet, if that's what you're next question is."
"OK. But if it happens again, come find us. Don't suck it up."
"... thanks guys." He said, after pausing. He got up and walked away. "H-hey! Ceylan! Where are you going?" I asked.

"Class is about to start! I don't want to be late!" This shocked us. Ceylan not wanting to be late to class? OK. Something is definitely wrong. We all looked to each other. Our shocked faces crossed one another's.

After school Ceylan walked off and put hus headphones in. He only has one song so I knew what he was listening to. (Media).

I got home and washed off the writing on my wrist. "Dad?" No answer. "Meow."
"Hi Max," I said grabbing his feather toy, playing with him. The only thing on my mind is what Ceylan wrote on his wrist. What did it say? I remember seeing something about soul and mates.. it looked like mine. It hit me. It was the exact same as mine. Me and Ceylan are mates. I think back to the rules. Do I tell him or wait for him to find out. There were many interpretations so I asked Chooki. "Hey, Guren, what's up?"
"I know who my mate is. Do I tell them or wait for them to figure it out too?"
"The way we do it is that you're supposed to wait. Who is it?"
"Ceylan," I mutter.
"I'm sorry, who?"
"It's Ceylan." I repeat, but a bit louder.
"Cool! So wait, you're gay?"
"W-what N-no. I'm b-bi." I say embarrassed.
"No, no, I didn't mean to offend you, I have nothing against them, neither does Toxsa."
"You sure?"
"Positive, dude. We would all support you. You're our leader. What's to hate?"
"Thanks Chook. I gotta go."
"Bye Guren."

After school the next day and I saw Ceylan.  His face had a few bruises from the other day. "Hey! Ceylan!"
He turned to face me. "Hey, you feeling ok?" He nodded. I took out my markers when I sat down and wrote the same message. "Don't mind if I write the message now do you?"
"That message. We're --"
"Mates? Didn't take long for you too find out." I say jokingly.
"How long have you known?" He asked. "Since after school yesterday. A few hours really." He gave me a hug. "I'm glad it's you." I hugged him back. "And I'm glad it's you."
"Hey! Guys! You ready!" Chooki and Toxsa ran over. We parted quickly and went to Mr White's shop for Quarton briefings. An hour and a half later we went home. "So we're meeting at the diner tomorrow. Sound good?" I asked. Everyone nodded. Toxsa and Chooki went one way, we went another. "Wanna go to the park for a bit?"
"Sure." Ceylan replied.

"Guren, you wouldn't do something without a reason. What's up?" Ceylan asked me.
"Well. We're mates... so... I want to know if you're OK?"
"I'm fine"
"I know, I'm just worried. Why we're they bullying you? The other day?"
"I-I don't really want to talk about it."
He said. "That's OK. I trust you, just please make sure you tell me eventually. Ok?" I shuffled closer, resting my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, ok." He smiled, restin his hand on top of mine.

On the way to the diner, I went over to Ceylans house so we could go over together.
I knocked on the door. His father opened the door.
"Guren! Hi," His father smiled
"Hello, Mr. Jones. Is Ceylan in?"
"Yes, he's in his room, do you want to go get him?"
"Sure, thanks."
I walked in, and went to Ceylan's room.
"Hey, Guren, I was just about to leave,"
"Only just? We were supposed to meet up 10 minutes ago."
"Im lazy! Dont judge."
"Why would I? I mean, we're supposed to be together forever now right?" I giggled as Ceylan blushed.
"You have a point, lets go."
We both went towards the diner to be met with a distressed Toxsa and a dying Chooki.

"Chooki, whats going on?" I asked,
"Toxsa's... trying to... eat all... of his fathers chili con carne... AHAHAH!" His sides seem to be physically spliting.
"SHUT UP MAN!" Toxsa shouted, his red face getting even redder.
"I told you this was a bad idea Toxsa. Oh, Guren, Ceylan, hi,"
"Hey, Wakamei, can i have a lime parfait?"
"You never change Ceylan." She sweatdropped, getting Ceylan his order. Ceylan laughed, "You know me."

A few minutes later, Toxsa managed to finish his chili con carne, gave a victory cheer, and motioned for Chooki to give him money.

"Wait, you made a bet on this?" I asked, shocked that Chooki would agree to this.
"Hell yeah! Now gimmie the money Chooki!"
"Yeah, yeah, fine, here. Now shut up."
"Sorry, Chook, no can do."
Chooki sighed, "Why did I expect something from you."
"I honestly have no idea." Toxsa said smiling, giving him a thumbs up.

Chooki's pov
After Toxsa gave me a thumbs up, his message was slightly visible. I had to check something, "Back in a minute,"
"K,"
I went into a stall, and checked my arm, yep, its the same. Me and Toxsa are mates.
I went back out and sat down as if nothing happened. Guren was looking at me, as if questioning if everything was ok. Toxsa wasnt looking, so i pointed to him then my arm. Guren seemed to get the message then whispered to Ceylan.
He gave me a thumbs up and smiled wide as a sign of good luck. I blushed and hid my face.

"Woah, Chooki you Ok dude? Your face is red. Too much sports finally getting to ya?!" Toxsa laughed.
"W-what? N-no I'm just w-warm."
"Really? I'm freezing."
"Ha! Thats cuz your short."
"Ouch. Jeez man. Harsh."
I laughed and ruffled his hair.
"Im kidding."
"Ok but still. Harsh."
"Get over it already Micro-chip."
"SHUT UP CEYLAN!"
"Toxsa I swear to god, SHUT UP!" Wakamei shouted from the kitchen.
We all just laughed.

End
Omg Nephriteshipping is Too cute. I. Can't. Even. Ahhh!!!!
When do you think Toxsa will figure out him and Chooki are mates?
Luv ya
Bye-niiii! ! ! Xxx