Soulmates - 4 - Damn You Oxygen

Toxsa's pov

I already knew me and Chooki were mates. I mean it was kinda obvious.
Gen and Beni, cuz they're the emo's.
Guren and Ceylan, cuz Ceylan was Gurens first friend.
Me and Chooki cuz, we're opposites. Hes the athlete, im a gamer. Opposites attract and all that.

"Toxsa! Teas ready!"
"Just bring it up Wakamei! I nearly got this boss!"
"Jeez, Toxsa just pause the game!"
"Youre not allowed to pause during a boss! Its all or nothing! The world depends on it"
"Stop overreacting and eat!"
I finally defeat the boss, go downstairs, eat, and call Chooki.

"Hey, Toxsa, whats up?"
"Nothing, i was bored, i defeaed the final boss on doomsploder 15. Now i have nothing to do while i wait for doomsploder 16 to release."
"Ok..... i know its late, but you wanna meet up?"
"Sure." I could tell Chooki that we're mates.

We met up at the nearby park. "Chooki!" I shouted, grabbing his attention.
"Hey, I brought some money, wanna grab a drink?"
"Sure, i need to tell you something later," i mumbled, a blush spreading across my face.

We got our hot chocolate, and sat on a park bench, sipping away.
"Toxsa, you said you wanted to tell me something?"
"O-oh, yeah... um I just wanted to say that we are mates." I whispered.
"Hmm?" He asked, making me repeat myself and blush heavier.
"T-that we are mates." I said, a bit louder than last time.
"I know."
"What?" I was surprised, he knew?
"When did you figure it out?" I asked, curious.
"Today at the diner." He blushed. Hos hands were in his pockets, so i wrapped my arm around his and snuggled my head into his shoulder.
His face went bright red.
"But i knew from the start." I said smugly.
"Ok now i know you're messing with me." He laughed,
"No seriously. I bet you, the next pair, will be Gen and Beni."
"Well duh, they're the only ones left in our group." He said with a 'how-did-you-not-know-this' tone.
"I knew that genius, but i knew this would happen from the start."

He took his arm from his pocket, making me move my arm, and wrapped it around my waist, stood up, making me do the same.

He walked me home, moving his hand once again, to interlock with my fingers. I got to my doorstep, said 'goodbye' to Chooki, but before he left, he leaned closer, connecting his lips to mine. Slowly, I snaked my hands around his neck, and his around my waist. We stayed like that, until a thing called Oxygen came into play.

We parted, resting our foreheads against eachothers, me on my tiptoes. Before saying goodbye once again, closing the door behind me. "Toxsa's got a boyfriend~~" Wakamei teased.
"SHUT UP!"

End
Its short! Im sorry! But i might make more of them this size, that way, I could suffer from writers block less, and the book will have more organised chapters, and they wont be all over the place.
Its late too... sorry once again.
Luv ya
Bye-niii! ! ! Xxx