Chapter 15: Best Birthday

Start from the beginning

I don't know why it always surprises me how much Anti and Jack look a like, "HEY!, I'm WAY more handsome than Jack" I heard him growl when he said 'Jack'

I don't know why it always surprises me how much Anti and Jack look a like, "HEY!, I'm WAY more handsome than Jack" I heard him growl when he said 'Jack'. I'm guessing those two don't get along that well... I actually have never met Jack, I watch some of his videos and he's pretty funny.

"I know, your the cutest leprechaun ever" I said as I grave him a peck on the cheek, he growled a bit at the nickname 'Leprechaun' but its so funny the way he pouts when I call him that.

"Ready to go?" He asked, I nodded and took a hold of his hand, I thought we would take the car to go where ever he's taking me but I was shocked when he held me close to his chest. "Close your eyes okay?" He asked, I looked up and noticed one of his eyes were glowing neon green.

He gave me a warm reassuring smile, I smiled in returned and closed my eyes burying my face in his chest. I could feel a cold breeze go right threw me, i don't really like being teleported but if that's the only way to travel then I'll make an exception.

I opened my eyes at the sound of people, I looked around me and noticed we were by the entrance to (favorite restaurant). I squealed out of pure joy, I looked back at Anti and he had a big smile plastered on his face. "Shall we go in?" I nodded, we locked arms and headed inside.

"Hello sir, how any I help you?" Said the waitress, "Yes, I have a reservation for two" Anti responded, "Oh, very well, follow me" the waitress said with a smile, I followed her Anti until next to our tablets the right I saw Dark, Wilford,Light, Levin, Angel and Sierra all dresses casually.

And to the left was Glitch, Jackie, Bing, Google, my jaw dropped they were all here, I thought people would noticed them but they looked... Human?. They're skin tone was just like Wilford and Lights and they're eyes were chocolate brown except Bing and Jackie which we're blue.

I looked up to Anti and noticed that his eyes were blue as well and his skin tone was normal, I stood there speechless. "Happy birthday darling~" Anti said with a smirk, I smiled and we took our seats, "Would you two like to drink?" Asked the waitress, "(favorite drink)" I responded with a smile. "I'll have a cream soda please" Anti said. The waitress nodded and with that she left.

"Anti did you really set all of this up?" I asked looking into his beautiful blue eyes, "of course, and it's not over just yet, we have more planned out for you" he said with a smirk, "Anti, you really don't have to, being able to be here with you and my friends is the best gift I could ever ask for"

"Well, to bad cause we already brought you some presents!" Angel said excitedly pulling a present from behind her, she walked to my table and handed it to me, "Really?!?, Angel... Thank you" I said, I stood up and wrapped my arms around her, "Your the best friend I could ever ask for, thank you for always being there for me when I needed you the most" I said letting a tear escape my eye.

"Hey,hey, no crying now come on, open your gift!" Angel responded, I sat back down and pulled the gift out of the small f/c bag. It looked like a small box, I opened it revealing a necklace of a puzzled heart. Broken into four pieces.