Page 21

When I got to work there was a tall guy standing at my office door who kinda looked familiar. I got closer to him and noticed that it was the guy that I had went on that horrible date with. I smiled at him and unlocked my office door. I walked in and he followed. "Can you close the door for me, please? He closed the door and sat down across from me.

"So what's your name, sir?

"You know dat but I guess i can answer that anyway. My name is Shawn Tyler."

"Ok and what kind of event are you having?"

"Im having a birthday party for my brother."

"Uh ok and umm can you describe to me how you want this event to go and some details about how you want it to look."

"Why didnt you call me after our date."

"Mr. Tyler, can we stick straight to business. This is not about our "date" or whatever you wanna call it. We gone stick straight to business or you can leave."

"Yes ma'am"

"Thank you"

"Well I want it kind of beach themed. I want girls in bikinis walking around giving out drinks and I want you to make sure they have bodies just like you." I rolled my eyes. This boy aint gone never give up. I thought to myself. He tried to grab my hand but I backed away. He looked at me in my eyes and smiled at me.

"Playing hard to get. Thats normal for girls like you." He chuckled.

"Well, I think I have a good place for you. Here's my business card just incase you have anymore ideas in mind." I said trying my hardest to stay professional. He got up and left and my next clients came in.