Page 13

Troy and I arrived at the house and sat down and I thought about the fact that I didnt see my son at the hospital earlier.

"Troy where is Darion?"

"Don't worry guh, he wit my mama. She came down here for the weekend and volunteered to keep him."

"Good, why did they leave you. I can take care of myself."

"I volunteered to stay here wit ya and what's wrong wit me. I'm yo closest friend other than all dem guhs."

"Ain't nothing wrong wit you and you are my closest friend and I love you and im glad you volunteered."

"Alexis, I got ta tell ya sum but you got ta promise me ya wont tell him I tole ya."

" I promise to god I wont. What is it?"

"Lucas......he got sum lil feelins for ya but don't ya dare tell him I tole ya." I smiled to myself and looked at the tv. That made me feel special even though I felt like nobody wanted me and im not gonna lie. I feel vulnerable at this moment because I havent had sex in a while but I can't show that. I have to be a strong, independent, Nubian queen.
I felt someone tap my shoulder and I looked up to see Donté with flowers in his hands, Will with chocolates in his hands, and Vier with a teddy bear. I stood up and looked at them and wondered what the hell was going on. One by one the all startes to give me the things they had in their hands and walk out the door. The lights dimmed and I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I turned around and came face to face with Lucas. He took the things out of my hands and sat them on the table. He led me to the dining room where he had food on the table with candles lit around the table. He pulled out my chair and ran to the opposite side of the table and sat down.

"So, you cooked this by yourself" I asked.

"Yes I did, I am very independent and a great cook." he said smiling. I laughed at him. "We'll see"  I started eating and the food was delicious. I looked at him and smiled "it's good or whatever" he giggled and started eating too.

After we got finshed eating we just sat down and got to know eachother.

"Lucas, why did you do all this?"

"To show you how much I care about you. To show you that I want you to be mine. To show you that I love you more than just a friend and Darion too. I know that you been through alot of shit and I know it hurt you and brought you down and made you want to kill yourself but I wanna be the one that makes you happy and pleases you in every way I can. So, will you be mine?"

"Yes I will" I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. I looked in his eyes and saw true love and passion. I leaned in and felt his lips touch mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED (duh, let me shut my ass up)