Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

As the last syllable left his lips I seemed to lose control of my arm. Before I could think about my actions or the consequences I’d punched him on his right cheek bone. His head snapped to the side as the bones in my knuckles throbbed with pain. I swallowed hard and stared wide eyed as he seemed to struggle containing his anger. He slowly turned his head back to face me. His eyes had turned dark grey like the sky before a storm. “Do that again.” His voice was low and dangerous, his expression deadly serious. I wasn’t stupid enough to hit him again, even if he was literally asking me to. At that moment anger radiated from both of us, I just wanted to scream and hit him.

I chuckled under my breath at how stupid he was being then lightly shoved his chest to move him backwards, hoping I’d be able to get away from him. The instant my hands grazed his firm chest I found myself behind pushed back but with a lot more force. The ruler length gap between my back and the wall disappeared once again and I was trapped. My breath was forced out of my chest as I hit the concrete surface. Lucas’ large masculine hands firmly grasped my bare shoulders pinning me there. He wasn’t hurting me, I was just frustrated due to the fact I was powerless against him. My hands hadn’t left his chest from when I’d attempted to push him out of the way. I was keeping my hands there like I felt I could control the distance between us.  

The corridor was still very dim with limited lighting which glowed gently upon us. His breath was rapid like he’d been in a full on physical fight and his eyes were still full of anger. The proximity of us seemed to erase the hatred and replaced it with something else. Our foreheads touched and our eyes locked. The only sounds that could be heard were the light pattering of rain and our heavy breathing.

“You really think after nearly six months of being apart…that I’m just going to let you go?” His voice was low and husky. I was scared because I wanted him and knew I’d regret it if anything happened. I tried to push away from the wall by shoving at his firm chest. I managed to get a few centimetres away from the wall but he easily put me back in my place with a low growl. He placed his hands either side of me on the wall caging me in.

I found myself gripping the damp material covering his broad muscles almost like I was pleading to be set free. I stared down at the floor trying to block out the situation, I couldn’t look at him because he’d know I couldn’t resist him. “Look at me,” he instructed though gritted teeth. After a shaky breath I glanced back up to the captivating stormy eyes. “It’s not going to happen,” he answered his original question that I neglected. His words made my heart and body ache as I still clenched the material of his shirt in my fingers.

He removed his left hand from the wall and began stroking my right upper arm. My breath hitched as my body tensed beneath his touch. With our foreheads still connected every word he said I could feel his breath on my lips. His hand continued to slowly slide up and down my arm as he stared at me intently causing my legs to feel like they were going to collapse beneath me.

“Did you even like Seb? Or were you just using him as a replacement for me?”

“…yes…I did like him.” I finally managed to speak from my dry throat. Lucas quickly interrupted.

“Hmm but I bet you wished you were with me instead didn’t you?” his eyes narrowed in thought as he gazed into mine. I looked down to my right arm to see his fingers still gliding up and down my arm. He made me begin to question my intentions with Seb, did I subconsciously use him to forget about Lucas?

“You did didn’t you?” he assumed me looking away was because he was right. I glanced to his lips to see a slight victory smirk present. His fingers suddenly stopped caressing my right upper arm and he suddenly had a hand on each of my hips. By this time I wanted to collapse, I had never been so intimate with someone.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 21, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Love Bitesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें