A new Pasta! And so many questions...OwO

A/N

Sorry but I can't put all the questions in today. But i will try my best to get all the questions and answers done.

Molly: AND WE ARE BACK!!!!

Sally: HO-

Molly: *slaps hand over her mouth* No more of that shit....

Sally: *nods slowly*

Molly: Let us quickly get to the first one!

MaskysGF asks: Molly and Jeff, how was the kiss?

Jeff and Molly: O/////////////O

Molly:..It was...uh...

Jeff:..I guess it was....

Molly and Jeff: Amazing. Huh!? *Blush hard*

Alice: Ya..it was amazing..and it was a dare..*pulls Jeff closer to her*

E.J: Somebody is jelly!~

Alice: *glares at E.J* What was that?

E.J: Nothing!

Molly: Oh! Masky!~  The week it up!~

Masky: FINALLY!!!!!! *stuff a lot of cheesecake in his face*

Kayrie: HEY SAVE SOME FOR ME!!!!

Masky: Your shit f*ck outta luck! (< Seer reference)

Molly: Anyway....

epichristmas says: Jeff, Alright here's one big dare that i betJeff would be too pussy/unsettled to do (i'msosorryJeffweloveyou). I dare Mr. Smile over there to hug Jane :D

Jeff: Nope! No! No way!

BEN: It's a dare. You have to.

Jeff: *growl* FINE!!! *very quickly hugs Jane and then backs away even quicker* YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

Liu: *snicker*

Molly: Anyway....

NineCry says: BEN, I dare you to hug and kiss me upstairs x3 (I am such a fan girl)

BEN: YUSH! I WILL BE UPSTAIRS IF YA NEED ME!!!!! *runs upstairs*

Sally: T^T.....

Slendy: He never loved you Sally...he never loved you...

Sally:...T^T.....

 Me: Anyway.....

Slender-girl367 asks: Slendy, I have a question. Which one of your brothers took my uncle?

Slendy: Probably Endy.....

Endy: Probably...

Slendy: WTZ!!!

Endy: AHHHHHH!!!

Slendy: AHHHHH!!!

Endy: *runs out of the house*

Slendy: WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!?

Molly: Sorry this video was so short. But that's it for now. Leave your questions and dares below we even except dirt ones. Thanks for reading, stay fabulous, BAII~

Jeff: WAIT! *runs and grabs camera* *runs into the other room*

Molly: JEFF!! *bangs on door*

Jeff: Try to leave a kissing dare for me and Molly again. Please! Or I will put you all to sleep. *smirk* *covers camera with hand*

A/N

So sorry it was so short. I am just being lazy and i didn't want to have everyone waiting long so i made a quick one. And i just wanted to say. Thank you all so much for all the reads. It makes me so happy to know that you guys enjoy it! Thank you so much for reading!! I really appreciate it! Stay fabulous, BAII~