Chapter 2:FUN!...............with a secret........

It was 6:45 pm ,it was time to go out . SunHee and I went to the exit to wait the other three girls, the meeting really took long for them.
Ten minutes went by and then they appeared....

"OH..my god,why they made us be in a meeting that tell us that the production is get long and then make a speech about how we're not making a good effort on our job"

"Stop complaining YoungMi, that made us think about what are we doing wrong it good to make things better"

"Guys I think we have to stop arguing, SunHee is with someone"

They stop and look at you,SunHee presented you...

"Well girls this is (Y/N) and she is around here.....oh,and she is from another country"

"Really!?Where are you from!?"

"First let's present us ,hi! my name is HeeSook,I'm the noona here ,the kinda quite girl is Haneul.."

"HI nice to meet you,I hope that we can be good friends"

"And the girl who was complaining is YoungMi"

"Hey whatsup ,I bet we could get along really well"

"She is always really annoying "

"Yeah..I'm really.....hey..........wait a second,do you wanna die?!"

"So ..........where do you guys wanna go?,we have to show (Y/N) how to have fun in the Korean way"said SunHee,worried about that YoungMi was about to hit HeeSook .

"We can go to the mall " said Haneul really excited.

"So what are we wait for let's go"said HeeSook.

We went directly to the mall in HeeSook's car ,I'm was in the front seat while the other girls were in the back,HeeSook started to talk to me,I really like HeeSook her attitude remember me of  my mom it felt so relaxing talking with her . Haneul she is really smart,when we went to a clothes store some shirts fall off of the table and she could fold the shirt really quick and her way of saying thing is really like she is telling you about poem.YoungMi is really fun ,on our way to the bathroom she confused the women's bathroom with the men's bathroom and she went out the men's bathroom screaming really fun . SunHee was really happy that I could make friend with her friends and she bought me a bracelet that said"best friends",I really loved the bracelet also the girls had one too.

At night like 8:15 pm,we went to a café where SunHee and the girls go very often after work . We went to buy some coffee and sat on a table.We where talking be suddenly HeeSook's phone started to ring,she went out to answer it.While she was talking I notice that she was getting excited and a smile appeared on her face . When the phone call end she came back in

"Who called you,HeeSook?"said SunHee.

"My brother ,he is back from his tour".

"A tour?!"I was really surprised when I heard that because sincerely I'm a big fan of kpop  so it normal for me to get exited when I see promotion on the streets or when somebody say about a group or something like that.

HeeSook stood up and grabbed her bag quickly ..

"So I have to leave, I want to visit him after he starts working on a new song or something ".
She went almost running to the exit...

"Well bye! See you guys at work",and she went out.

"It's hard being a star " ,said Haneul ,"her poor brother doesn't have time for him to visit his family, his family has to visit him"

"What is group called or is he a solo artist?"I asked to have some information, I wasn't fangirling or anything.

"Well her brother is in a band but he said to her  that she can't tell what the name of the band so they could be safe of problems that the company or them could have",said YoungMi in a serious tone of voice, "for me that is kinda stupid because any way people have to know who your to be a great superstar "

"Well that is right you need people to have success when you are a artist",said Haneul.

For me that was really true,any way when your a superKPOPstar or any kind of artist you need people to have success but any way we change the conversation.

We talk until we were done with our coffee.We got outside and everybody to they're house .YoungMi and me went to together because her apartment was near mine.I left her in her apartment and went to mine.I put my pijamas and went to bed.In bed I was thinking that I found a good job,I was really happy that I found this job with great people, well except of the lady but SunHee, HeeSook, Haneul and YoungMi are the best people that I've known in Korea.And the conversation about HeeSook's brother was still in my head,I tried to guess in what band was he in,is he in B.A.P?or is he in GOT7?BIGBANG?ASTRO?EXO?ERIC NAM maybe?well I think I will never know but is cool to have a friend who has a superKPOPstar brother.

:) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ :)