Two

She's worth every dollar and she's worth every minute...

Six months earlier...
In Atlanta, there was a hierarchy to strip clubs. Every strip club in Atlanta had that one stripper that made the entire club famous. And at Purple Moon, it was Devonne. Everyone in Atlanta, and even people who weren't from Atlanta, came to Purple Moon to see her. She had her own performance slots during the night, times when she was the only girl on the stage while all the other girls worked the floor. And it wasn't just because she was naturally gorgeous or insanely flexible. There was something alluring about her dark yet light honey brown eyes. There was something about her that was completely unattainable, which only made men want her more. She was confident, she was sultry, she was sexy, and she was perfect. Every night the club was filled with her admirers, eagerly waiting for her turn to perform. And every night men of all professions dropped wads of cash just for a few minutes alone with her. She was a celebrity of sorts, and of course she knew it and used it to her advantage. She told herself that if she was gonna strip, then she might as well go all out because her living expenses weren't cheap. But if there was anything that everyone in the club agreed on, it was that she was worth every single penny that men spent on her.

Odell Beckham Junior couldn't remember the last time that he had a break. If it wasn't football, it was promotional events. If it wasn't promotional events it was training. If it wasn't training, it was a game. He never had time for himself but he supposed that was what he sacrificed when he got drafted to the NFL...time for himself. And even when he did have a day off, there were so many things that he couldn't do or else he would receive some ridiculous fine. So he didn't do a lot. He just stayed focused. Until Drake invited him to Atlanta for the weekend.

Drake had a concert in Atlanta and Odell couldn't possibly say no to that. After the concert they went to get some food, then Drake said they were going out to a strip club. Odell didn't know what it was but there was something about strip clubs that made him so uncomfortable. He wasn't an angel, and he knew that so he didn't pretend to be. But he hated strip clubs. He equated it to prostitution. Girls were on poles marketing their bodies and trying to make a profit before they retired for the night. There was just something so filthy about it and Odell couldn't stand to be in a place like that.

"Can you drop me off at the hotel? I think I'm gonna retire for the night," Odell said as he scratched the back of his head.

"I would, but we're already here!" Drake said as he opened the door and climbed out. There weren't any paparazzi out but Odell could hear the music booming from inside of the club. He sighed and slipped his sunglasses on before following Drake inside.

Compared to the other strip clubs that he had been dragged to, Purple Moon was...classier. There weren't girls walking around naked but instead they were dripping in diamonds and strutting around in expensive Louboutins. The stage was glossy and there were only two girls on either side of the stage occupying two poles, with one pole left in the middle. They weren't completely naked either, but they were barely covered. Of course Drake sat down at a table right in front of the empty pole and Odell followed suit. He couldn't wait until he could leave. Hopefully Drake would find some girl to take home and then they could go.

"Can you at least look like you're enjoying yourself?" Drake questioned as Odell shrugged and looked at the stage, just as the spotlights on the other two poles turned off, and instead it focused on the empty center pole.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the woman of your wildest dreams, Devonne," a sultry voice announced before the beat of "Partition" by Beyonce dropped. From the curtains came a gorgeous, slender woman who strutted out to the pole to the beat of the song, grasping it in her hands as she flashed the crowd a smile and everyone went wild. Odell felt his jaw drop but it wasn't because of the way that she was dancing. It was because he was pretty sure she was the most perfect woman that he had ever seen.