I HAVE RETURNED!

*in front of the Sakamaki house*

Mysteria: *dusting herself off* Alright, I was your servant for nearly 6 months. I cleaned your castle, found the best ham and nuts around, and even bent over at both of each of your every beck and whims. Now will you hold up your ends of the deal?!

Shin: Do you seriously think that you'll get off that easily? You're just a-

Carla: Shin, enough. The woman has done well, so we will oblige.

Shin: You're just saying that because she got you that fancy pig meat!

Carla: And did she not get you a jar of exotic tree nuts?

Shin: *pouts* She did...

Carla: *turns to Mysteria* All right woman, you have our word.

Mysteria: Thank you.

Shin: Don't think this is over...*walks away with his Nii-san*

Mysteria: All right, let's see how the boys are doing.

*walks into the house*

Mysteria: I'm ba-

Laito: *through a megaphone* Ayato's a princess! Ayato's a princess!

Subaru: Would you quit with the damn racket?? Do you KNOW how annoying it is?!

Laito: Ohh, but it's true~ He's wearing a sparkly tiara, long ballgown and-

Ayato: *from inside his bedroom* Shuddap!! You pervert, you're the one who forced me into this, now give me my damn clothes back!!

Laito: Not until you show everyone here how beautiful you look~

Ayato: FORGET IT!!!

Mysteria: Oooookay, I guess I'll go see what the others are-

Kanato: LET ME GO!!!!

Reiji: Would you stop trying to fight?

Kanato: You and and your stupid tsukaima...gyah, unhand me!!

Reiji: I'm not going to sit here and hear you and your wretched whining. If you had not eaten all of the desserts I had made AT ONCE a few days ago, you might not be in this situation, now we're going at once.

Kanato: I am NOT going there, no way! LET. ME. GO!!!

Mysteria: ...How are the Mukamis doing?

~<>~

Mysteria: Kou...what are you...

Kou: *shoving a dust mask in her face* Put this on, we have to protect from the pandemic!

Mysteria: ...Pandemic?

Kou: Azusa-kun is throwing up all over the place! I can't catch that...whatever it is!!

Mysteria: *sigh*...Never leave these guys alone again...

~<>~

Hey my Mysteriacs! Yes, after 6 months of being on hiatus, I have OFFICIALLY RETURNED, and ready for more action! Hehe, and as you can see, I've got a lot planned~ New cover, new schedule, new start!

To celebrate my hiatus end, I've got a special surprise for you: it's been requested a few times, and I finally have enough knowledge to accomplish it, so starting now, the Tsukinamis can officially be requested in the asks and scenarios!

Can't wait to write for you all again!

⭐~Mysteria-Mania~⭐