Vampires With a Virus-Laito

(More vamps are getting sick over here! The next one to fall is our dear fedora-wearing immortal. What will he do when he's under the weather?)

"You want me to what?!" you asked as you stood by his bed. You had woken up to find Laito a mess in his room. His long hair was sticking to his forehead, and his green eyes had a cloudy glaze over them. You knew he didn't act like himself during a lunar eclipse, but this was not an eclipse! This flu-like virus seemed to be taking over the brothers one at a time. However with Laito, he acted a bit different compared to the others. While you had just dealt with Ayato being a bit defensive, the youngest of the triplets was wanting to milk every second of his sickness. What did he want you to do, per se?

"I told you Bitch-chan," he responded in the raspy voice the illness gave him. "I want you to be my nurse."

"But I'm already trying to get you better, aren't I?"

"No no no, not like that. I want you to act like a real nurse." He entered into another coughing fit before looking up at you with eyes that rivaled a puppy's and a pout to go with it. "You want me to feel better, right?"

In all honesty, you were happy that he wasn't trying to bite your thigh for the fifth time that week, but you knew that he would keep whining until he got what he wanted, so you decided to play along with his little game. Plus, this might give you the chance to figure out what symptoms you're working with...

"Okay Laito-kun, fine. I guess you get to be my patient for the day," you acted sweetly to him as he lit up like a Christmas tree. "Just let me get my things." Giving him a playful wink, you turned on your heels and went back to your own room. As you were walking, you knew that the little pervert would want you in some sort of outfit, so you thought of wearing something a bit more low-cut just to make him happy.

However, there was a little present waiting for you back in your room. A folded up nurse's outfit, complete with a short skirt, hat, and thigh-high stockings, was sitting on your bed, obviously EXTREMELY over-sexualized for his tastes. Too weak to get up, but can still summon his familars, I see... The fedora-wearer was really going to pay for this afterward, was a thought that ran in your mind as you put on the ensemble. Getting a few more things to help you along, you headed back to see your "patient".

When you got back to Laito's room, he noticed your outfit immediately. The redness already in his cheeks got even worse, letting you know that he was definitely turned on. "Oh, Bitch-chan~ , you look amazing in that dress, you know th-"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk," you hushed him, putting a finger to his lips. "It's Nurse Bitch-chan to you." If he wanted his sexy little nurse, he was gonna get it! With a little giggle and sly look in your eye, you added, "You're in desperate need of a checkup..." Even though you weren't trying to be lewd, it was definitely starting to look like it!

As you kept pushing his buttons (in all of the right ways), the smirk on his face became even more prominent. The only time it wasn't showing was when his sickness took over and he had to cough up a lung once more. When he was finished and faced his caretaker again, you put your hand to his forehead, dramatically pulling away as if you were burned, when in reality he just wasn't cold. "You don't feel so good, Laito-kun. I guess I'll have to take this even further~."

"You will?" your patient asks you with a raised eyebrow. "How exactly will you do that?"

"Like this..." After the idea popped into your head, you know you had to do it. With an even bigger smirk than he had, you climb onto Laito's bed until you are right above him, your legs straddling his own above the covers. When you got in the right position, the original smirk and red cheeks were back in full force, now starting to appear on yourself as well.

Still being a novice to vampires under the weather, you were watching him the entire time he was "admiring" your outfit. Unlike Ayato, who had spent the majority of his care expelling anything from his system into a wastebasket, even your own blood, the only things you notice wrong about Laito is his constant (and I mean constant) fits of coughing and his scratchy voice, being proven once again by the painful noises being voiced.

Still keeping the act intact, you took his chin with your thumb and forefinger, tilting his head up towards your own. "Open up, Laito-kun, say ahh~" you request in a seductive voice you never knew you could make. You almost sounded like the person you were trying to care for!

Like a fish to the hook, Laito took the bait and complied immediately. "It seems like your face isn't the only thing that's red," you say when you get one look at his throat, painfully swollen to boot.

"Oh nurse, I feel as if I'm going to die any minute~" he moaned once you let go of his chin. With the way he had been, you can't tell whether he's still playing the game, or if he's actually serious. "I need a cure, and fast!"

"Haha, if you insist," you start to get out of the straddling position to get something else out of your items, but Laito instead grabs your waist and pulls you down onto the bed. What was he doing?!

"L-Laito-kun?!" you stammer out as he removes the covers and pushes you under them.

"Bi-I mean Nurse Bitch-chan, I said I needed a cure, nfu. We vampires don't get sick very often, but I do know that the best cure for something like this is to sweat it out..."

I think this is the closest thing to nsfw I've ever made...this fandom is finally starting to get to me...

Anyway, two of the boys have fallen, but the Sakamakis aren't the only vampire family that are coming down with the virus. Next chapter we visit the Mukamis! Who do you think will be the first to fall?

⭐~Mysteria-Mania~⭐