The Attic:My obsession

Jessica wakes up tied to a chair in what looks like to be an attic with her mouth gagged with a strip of cloth. She cries and muffles random words, but it's no use... no one can hear her. As she breathes through her mouth she chokes on her gag and cries a bit more before starting to struggle against the duct tape straining her down. She shakes, wiggles, kicks, and shimmies but it's no use. By the end of her attempt at escape she has almost no energy or will to live anymore. She wishes she wasn't alone. She wishes she had someone to experience this deathly experience with so she wouldn't go through it alone facing the unknown. But then, Caleb walks with nothing but his shorts on and by then Jessica was wishing she was alone again.

"Morning! How's my sweet victim?"

Jessica looks at him with the most puppy dog eyes she can make, but it doesn't look very good by the fact that she has dark red circles around her eyes from her crying a lot. She sniffles and looks down in shame trying to soften him up.

"Baby, don't be like that."

He puts his hand on her cheek and rubs it with his thumb. She turns her face the other way as he grabs her chin and yanks the gag off.

"Hey! I did this so we can be together! Do you know how many times we've hung out and you've started talking to other guys?! I hated you so much for that. Making me jealous every time I see you with another man. Well damn, I get jealous when I see you snuggled up next to your cat."
"Why?! I'm nothing but some girl you met in middle school Caleb! We were best friends!"
"Because I love you Jessica! That's why I needed to do this! To show how much I love you!"

He kissed her passionately as she struggled to get out but couldn't. She bit on his lip hard. He jumped back. Blood trickled down the side of his lip as he pressed his finger against it. He looked at his finger and smiled realizing you were tougher then you looked. He glanced at you and showed that wicked, evil smile of his. Where was Caleb? The Caleb I knew and loved? He was far from normal Caleb as now he was a psychotic stalker who can't control his emotions, thought Jessica. He laughed a despicable laugh. A laugh only one truly evil man could pull off. And, Caleb pulled it off perfectly.

"Oh Jessica..."

He laughed so loud I'm pretty sure it echoed in the forest around the house. His laugh was so scary I think it scared the birds away too.

"What did I say? Hahahaha... Your stupidity makes me laugh. But once again, your actions must be punished."

She had a shocked look on her face as he slapped her in the face. He hit her so hard it left a red bruise on her cheek. By this time she was covered in cuts in bruises. Her body ached of pain and all she wanted was to get home, but Caleb had other plans.

"Aww... what is it Jessica? Are you gonna cry? Come one! Show me those tears!"

I shook my head trying to not show my weakness to him, but I think he caught on too quickly.

"I know you wanna cry sweet heart."

As he walked around the chair where Jessica was tied to, he traced her finger around her neck. She whimpered even more at the feeling of his touch. Then, a tense sensation tingled through her body as his lips met her neck. She screamed as he wrapped his whole arms around her neck in a hug.

"I love you so much Jessica. Let me prove it to you."

She was startled at the speaking of his words. Her eyes welled up with tears but she refuse to let them fall letting him have the all the glory. Her eyes throbbed more and more until she couldn't any more. One slipped out until all of them washed out like a rain storm.

"I knew it. The beautiful Jessica has broken. Your weak. That's what you are. Weakling."

He smirked at his comments which he somehow found funny. Tears spilled out like a waterfall. He just sat there and watched her cry for a whole 10 minutes. She glanced in his pocket to see a knife halfway sticking out.

"I'm never gonna escape from this hell am I?"
"No. Never. Not for the rest of the many years I live. You will always be mine."
"Then kill me."
"Oh Jessica what are you suggesting this time?"
"Kill me. If I'm going to always be yours then you'll have to kill me first before I could ever love another man again."
"Why?"
"If your never gonna let me go, then why would I stay here anyway."

He agreed with Jessica's decision (surprisingly) and brought out the knife from his pocket. He raised it above his head aiming for her heart. Then, he strikes, but before it could piece her skin and cause agonizing pain he stops. She flinches for a moment but opens her eyes.

"I told you... I know when your lying. I would never kill my sweet Jessica."

He brushed the dagger against her skin.

"And to think you were actually happy about leaving me. No... like I said before, You're mine forever."

___________________________
Read the next part to discover Jessica's fate!