Tamaki x Reader: Valentine's Day

The music room was filled to the brim with young females from the academy. Five at a time, they went and sat with their favourite hosts.

"Honey-senpai! Happy Valentine's day!" One of his guests handed him a box of chocolates.

"Happy Valentine's day!" Another box was stacked on top. It seemed as though they had been hiding a couple of boxes each, as when they had finished stacking the boxes on top of each other, they had formed a tall, and dangerously wobbling, tower.

"Thank you!" He said cutely, flowers appearing around his smiling face.

Mori suddenly appeared next to him. "Mitsukuni." He said as he put a hand on his head. As the sudden contact, Honey jumped a little, making the top boxes fall off. Steadying the remaining tower with one hand, Mori caught the falling boxes and piled them up in one hand.

"Thank you, Takashi!" Honey beamed.

"AAAAA! It's so cute!"

"IloveitIloveitIloveit!" Another girl said breathlessly.

Across the other side of the room, the twins were pouring some Earl Grey tea for their guests, when suddenly, Kaoru grabbed the side. Quietly yelling in pain, he put the teapot down.

"Kaoru!" Hikaru yelled, dropping the teacup onto the table and rushing to his brother's side. "Are you okay?"

"It hurts, Hikaru." Kaoru whimpered slightly. Hikaru picked up his hand and placed the burnt palm on his own cheek. "Your skin.. so cold..." He said as a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Don't hurt yourself; it hurts me too." Hikaru rubbed the side of his face against his brother's hand.

"I-I-I-I-I-I-" A girl panicked before she collapsed onto the floor.

You heard rapid footsteps behind you, and, even without turning around, you knew who it was. "What now, Tamaki?" You asked him.

"(YYYY/NNN)!" He yelled excitedly. "Did you see me work?" He asked with huge eyes.

"No," You laughed slightly. "I'm afraid I didn't!"

Tamaki clearly looked upset. Without another moment spare, he grabbed your hand. "You always miss me working! And just for that-" He sat you down on the sofa where the previous guests had been. "-you're my next guest!"

"What?! I can't do that! You have other guests waiting-"

"We don't mind!" The chorus of females sounded.

You straightened up your male uniform and sighed. "Fine. Do your best." You gave in, forcefully ignoring the thousands of eyes directed at you.

"Anything for you, my Princess." He smiled with a rose in his hand.

"The room, the entire room, is watching your beauty, dear (Y/N). Why won't you only show me? I can only hold so much more jealousy!" Tamaki silently pleaded for you to go along with it, placing a hand on his forehead. "If you won't do so now, I'll take you out to dinner!"

For the past ten minutes, he had been trying to break through your hard outer shell on your heart, but nothing was breaking through. The Hitachiin twins were laughing at his pitiful attempts to make you fall in love with him, and, secretly, you were too.

"Okay then. After school today, take me out on the best date ever. If you succeed," You stood up again and looked dead into his eyes. "I'll dress as a girl."

~

You sighed. "It's kinda hard to go on a date when all of the females of Ouran are following you, don't ya think?"

Behind you and Tamaki was the largest group of girls you had ever seen, but that was only, supposedly, because it was a date between boys. Of course, no one knew that you were female. As sad as Tamaki had been when you didn't dress as a girl for the date, he took you to all the stores and markets of the 'commoner' streets. You were more than happy to have Haruhi as a tour guide, but Hikaru refused to let her go, insisting that you should be left alone. Now you were stuck with the Prince, and there was nothing you could do about it.

"It's true, I wish I could spend some more alone time with you, dear (Y/N)!" Tamaki hinted very loudly.

All the girls sighed and turned around to walk back to the academy. You exhaled the breath you didn't realise you were holding and faced your front. Suddenly, a spotlight shone down on Tamaki only.

"My darling, won't you accept this rose as a token of my pure love?" Tamaki handed you a rose as many more appeared behind him. You smiled a little.

"Okay." You answered as you took it.

"D-Does this mean you love me?!" Tamaki said hopefully with his usual, big, puppy eyes.

You broke the stem a little and tucked the rose into your hair. "No. It just means I'll accept it." You stated dryly. Tamaki shriveled up a bit.

Not too far behind you, the twins and the rest of the Host Club were planning something. Honey smiled. "Now!" He yelled as Kaoru and himself split to go at either side of you both, since Hikaru was reluctant to do anything.

At the same time, they both walked into you and Tamaki's shoulders, making you both face each other with not so much distance in between your faces.

"Are you sure we don't need to do anything else?" Honey asked with a smile as he returned. Kyoya readjusted his glasses.

"If my calculations are correct, then things should play out nicely."

And 'play out nicely', it did. Tamaki immediately began to blush as bright as one of Yuma's tomatoes, but he made no effort to move away. You nearly reacted in the same way, except you were a little calmer. However, all of that calmness drained away when you say Tamaki timidly reach for your face.

"(Y-Y/N)." He stuttered. You froze on the spot as his hand gently cupped the side of your face.

"Tama... ki." You said a little slowly. You automatically stood on your tip-toes to gain a little height whilst he bent down to lose some.

Nothing else was said as he inched his way closer, hoping it would go well. His breath soon became apparent on your face, and at that point, you just wanted a kiss. Your left hand reached up to his head where you pulled him down just a little bit more and gently connected your lips. Tamaki's shoulders dropped slightly at his release in tension. After a couple of seconds, you broke away. You couldn't look him straight in the eye, and he couldn't look at you either.

"Hey, (Y-Y/N)?" He cleared his throat in am attempt to lose his shyness.

You just nodded and hummed an answer. Pulling out a small box of chocolates out of nowhere, he carried on. "Will you be my Valentine?"