Chapter 9

James' Pov

It Kind Of seemed like she didn't want me to fly over... Does she even Love me?

Sighing, I put away my phone, debating weather I should fly over anyways. I shake the thought out of my head, and get ready for bed. Once I lie down, I still think about Y/n. I mentally decide I will talk to her after school in the morning. I start to relax and drift off to sleep.

Y/n's Pov

Ring.

Ring.

Ring.

I grab my phone and press the snooze button on the alarm. I scoot over to the edge of my bed and sit up. Yawning, I get up and put on a pair of jeans and a tank top. I grab my phone and handbag and walk downstairs. I see a note beside a plate of waffles.

I had to head to work early. I made you some waffles!

Love, Mom

I shrug, and start eating my waffles while scrolling through twitter. Once I was done eating, I grab my bookbag and rush out the door. I run to school and make it to my locker just before the first bell rings. I start to walk to class until I get a text. From James.

J- Imma fly over.

Y- srsly. School just started for me.

J- Well, There's a 3 hour difference and it's like the middle of the day for me. My mom is getting me out early :p

Y- Luckyyyyyyyyy. You should be here by the time I get back right?

J- Ya.

Y- Crud the second bell just rang. I gtg ttyl.

J- Ya better hurry and learn some boring school stuff.

Y-Whatever. Bai.

I run to my class. Which was on the other end of the building.

*timeskip to after school*

I get to my front door and see James standing there.

"Hey" James said as I walked up the steps. {sorry if u dont have steps on ur porch thing ~Lyndsey}

"Hi!" I reply as I hug him.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you too" I said as I smiled.

"You look pretty"

"You think so?"

"Yeah" James said as he chuckled a bit

"Welp, come in!" I said while smiling and unlocking the front door.

We walk in and I turn on the lights. We walk into the living room and sit down.

"Why did it sound like you didn't want me to fly over here?" James says.

"It's because we will go through the sad i miss you thing all over again. Over time it will just make it harder for me when you leave..." I respond.

"Oh."

"Wanna play animal jam? You can use my laptop while I use my mom's." I ask James.

"Sure!"

"Wait here, I'll be back."

(Blood threats and stuff like that warning for below. DO NOT READ THE BOTTOM IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE to thAT KIND OOF THING - Gum)

I run up stairs to my bedroom. When I walk in I see a black and white ball of fur in a puddle of red. I see a somewhat shiny silver object sticking out of it with a small piece of paper taped on the handle. I let out the loudest scream possible.James comes running into my room at looks at the bloody scene.

"W-What's that?" Jamess says, staring at the horrid smelling spot.

" I-It my cat a-and blood... T-Theres a n-no-te" I say between sobs.

James carefully takes the note off of the knife and reads it aloud.

" "STAY AWAY FROM JAMES, Y/N" It's written in what seems as your cat's blood..."

I start to cry even more.

~~~~

A/n

YOU WANTED DRAMA, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.

PET MURDER AND BLOOD.

~Gum

(Lyndsey helped too)