Chapter 5

Hallo ppls of the earth. there will be something in some chapters, not all of them, that will impact the end of this book and the second book I have planned. No, I will not tell you what it  is until the very end of the book. (which is NOT soon. So put down your pitchforks and torches.)

Now, Back to you regularly scheduled program.

~~'~~~~~~~~~

Your Pov

I take out my phone and put everyone but Aparri in a group chat on skype.

Y- Hey guys! Bad news, I have to go a hour :c

M(mia)- Well, you can still text us and stuff :D

S(Bepper/Sarah)- Yea! Btw, did you tell my brother yet? I noticed you didn't add him to this chat.

Y- No... not yet...

SC(SnowyClaw)- Shipz!

S- Ikr

M- Of course! How could you not ship them!

Y- Srsly gaiz cann u not :I

S- No cuz I ship it and I will never stop.

M- Me too!

SC- Yea!

Y- Whatever. I don't know why, but tbh I don't have the courage to tell Jim I'm leaving...

S- I'll tell him for ya.

Y- Ok thanx

S- btw what tie are you leaving for the airport back?

Y- In half an hour.

S- Ok.

Sc- I'll talk to you later there are a bunch of fans that found me.

M- Same cuz I'm with SnowyClaw lol

Y- Well, I gotta quickly finish packing ttyl.

I put m y phone away and throw my stuff into my suitcase.

Once I finish I pull my suitcase out of my room and go down into the lobby and meet up with my mom.

"Hey honey! I'll wait for you outside incase you have something else to do. I can take your suitcase." Mom says and I sigh in relief.

"Okay, thanks!" I say as she walks out of the lobby with my suitcase.

I scroll through twitter until I see Jim walk over to me.

"Hey Jim! I was just getting ready to leave in a few minutes." I say, looking up from my phone.

"I wanted to tell you something... I know t-this is sudden but I really like you... More than a friend.." He says.

My eyes go wide

"I... uh... b-but you just met me... how?" I stutter.

"It's a long story actually... You probablly don't have enough time..."

"I have 15 minutes actually..." I say.

"W-Well, I saw you at almost all my live streams and stuff so, about a year ago, I followed you on instagram and stuff. I sort of uh... this is silly but... I fell in love with you..." he goes to continue but I stop him.

"I know how this goes... You'll ask me to be your girlfriend b-but I just... I... I can't... I-I'm sorry b-but I just c-can't..." I say, tears starting to form at the brim of my eyes.

I run out of the lobby, not even looking at his heart-broken face.

I run to mom and hug her tightly.

"What's wrong honey?" She asks, hugging me back.

"I turned down a great guy... I'll explain more later... I just..." I reply, tears running down my face.

~~~~~~~~~

Not as dramatic as I wished but *le cri*

No, yopu are not going to be Aparri's girl friend THAT fast.

I wouldn't make it ask dramatic :3

Gum owt