11 - His Story (Part 1)

I'm so happy... I get to escape out of this room for the first time in forever. I could feel PJ shaking me to get my ass off of the bed, which I eventually did. When he left, I heard a bang on my small window. I waved to him and blew him a kiss, but then told him to leave, for I had to get ready, of course. He blew me a kiss back and ran off.

PJ had already started last week, but today was my first day. It's strange how these schools work. One starts on the first day of the month, the next starts after a good week in. At least PJ will be with me in two years...

Heh, of course I had to run to the bus stop, I didn't even have time to make lunch. I fell back asleep for another thirty minutes after he left, because I wasn't used to waking up this early in the morning. It's funny, because I would always wake up at, like, ten AM, but I would only wake up from the sound of the banging window. Every day. Every day he would come, and take me on an adventure, either to the woods to explore, or just hang out at his house and watched explicit-rated movies.

But now, we don't have time for that. We still get to see eachother quite often, for we just happen to have most of the same classes, and the bus ride, and lunch...

I just wish we could all be together, one last time...

The three of us, well, were basically a team. A squad. A family. A bond that couldn't have been broken. It's funny, because we all always had the same classes together, and we were the top 3 academic students in middle school. We were also were first, second, and third in the fundraising competition, and we won first place in the group science fair... the list could go on and on. We also caused trouble, of course. We were the pranksters of  our school district, and we were never caught, because our school had dumbass teachers.

I remember the best prank we tried ro pull off  was on the eighth grade trip. We've been planning it all year, and the main reason this would be the best was to get Red in trouble. He always teased us and stuff, probably only because of how jealous he was. He's already been held back once because he got in a big fight with his younger brother, who was in sixth grade at the time, and almost destroyed half of the school. Our plan was to make him held back again.

"We've been waiting the whole damn school year to do this, guys!"

"Yo, I'm ready for this. What are the plans again?"

"Okay, so, we wake up at 3AM, right? Then, we trash the bathroom first. We take all the bottles and pour them all over the place. Then, we throw all the towels, sheets, and robes everywhere, and trash them, too. We also take all the extra food and throw it everywhere, and make sure to make all the chips into crumbs!"

"Awh man, I liked those chips, though!"

"Dude, we can just get more when we go to the park!"

"Both of you, hush! Anyway, you got the replica of Fell's room key, right?"

"Correctamundo!"

"And you broke the inside lock so he can't escape our room when we lock it, right?"

"Ya got it, bro!"

"Alrighty, then. It is set. This will be the best fucking prank pulled off... in history..."

<>

"Guys... guys... wake up!!!"

"Ugh... already?"

"C'mon, dude, you wouldn't wanna miss this, would ya?"