~Chapter 6~

Mairin's POV:
I knew it. I would never be loved. No one likes me. They just fake it.

I looked at the small window. It was night. And I wasn't tired. I was sad and upset.

This is *BEEP* I didn't even do anything! It just doesn't make any sense...

But the more I thought about that Sara Smith girl..the more it reminded me of Britt....I'm not saying that I don't like her it's just that I never got to know her well enough to say that she's my friend.

My thoughts were interrupted by some footstep noises.

Then they stopped...

I looked at the front of my cell and it was dark, making it hard to see.

"Mairin...."

Alain!

"I'm sorry.." He sighed.

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I SWEAR! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT 'SARA SMITH' GIRL IS TALKING ABOUT!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I WAS WITH SERENA WHEN THE INCIDENT HAPPENED! YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?!?!" I screamed while crying.

"Please, be quiet." Alain mumbled.

"NO! YOU LET ME OUT RIGHT NOW ALAIN JACKSON!!!! RIGHT NOW, LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I banged on the wall.

"Mairin. I'm sorry, I can't do anything about this. You're in jail. You were found guilty." Alain's eyes were shaded out.

"FINE! A GOOD BOYFRIEND WOULD HELP HIS GIRLFRIEND!!" I looked down, my tears, one by one, fell to the cold, hard ground.

"About that, we're done I'd thought I could trust you. But I guess abusive mothers raise their children to be bad and steal things" Alain said, he was talking so low, that I could hardly hear him.

The way he said mother, brought back all those wonderful memories...I just want to be young again! With Dad and Mom and I-I-I JUST WANT IT TO ALL GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS!!!!!!

I cried even harder. And when I looked up, Alain was gone...

~Flashback~

"Mommy! Mommy! Look at this crown Steven made for me! I'm a Princess!!" I squealed.

"It's beautiful! I love it!" Mommy cupped my cheek.

"I'm gonna be a Princess when I grow up!" I smiled. "Yes you are! You'll marry a Prince and become a beautiful Princess!" Mommy smiled.

"Really?!?" I smiled.

"Of course!" Mommy smiled.

~Flashback ends~

I looked out the window.

'Mom, from Heaven, I know you're watching me. I love you. And I miss you. You know I'd never steal anything. You taught me to be nice and kind. I love you, Mom and Dad. I always will....