~Chapter 2~

???????'s POV:
"Great job dear. Now we have food!" Momma smiled and stroked my long hair.

"YAYYY FOOD!" My little brother, Ben exclaimed and shoved a piece of bread into his mouth.

"How'd you do it?" Ben's twin, Bella asked.

"DOSEN'T MATTER! WE HAVE FOOD!" Ben smiled.

"How'd you manage to get past those guards?" Momma asked. "It was easy! Plus, they were talking so it was easy to sneak past them!" I waved my hand.

"Well great job!" Momma praised.

Mairin's POV:
There were Police everywhere.

"Why are these *BEEP* Police here? I'm so *BEEP* tired!" Lily stormed into where Alain and I were looking out the window.

"Then go somewhere else" Alain groaned, and changed his position of sitting, to laying on his side.

"Where?" Lily frowned. "How the heck should I know?" Alain said.

~FlashBack~

"WHO THE *BEEP* DARES TAKE MY FOOD AND GETS AWAY WITH IT?!" The King screamed.

"It was a woman–a young woman" I told the King. "Really? Well how do you know this?" The King turned to me.

"I found this–last night" I held up a strand of green hair.

"It could've been a male with long hair!" The King huffed.

"Nope. Mairin's right. It was a female, this hair is too long to be a male's" Alain barged in.

"Well then." The King sighed in defeat. "I guess we'll never know"

~FlashBack Ends~

It was night and I had gotten home. I was exhausted. Also I felt sorry for the Royals.

"So someone broke into the castle?" Grace asked as she walked in.

"Yeah. Stole 100 dollars worth of food." I frowned. Grace sat down. "And they don't know who?"

I shook my head. "We found a lock of long green hair. But it could be from anyone!" I flopped onto my bed.

"Bet Steven would want to hear that!" Grace smiled. "Yeah." I nodded.

Steven.
I miss him.
He moved to Hoenn so it would be easier to be Hoenn Champion.
About 2 weeks ago, Steven told us that he was dating Cynthia–the Sinnoh Champion. How ever a day away relationships work out...

"Well. Go to bed, it's late" Grace said and walked out of my room.

I obeyed and turned off my lamp and laid on my bed, and soon fell asleep.