~Chapter 5~

Alain's POV:
"Who?!" I gasped. "Wait–how do you know?" I asked.

"Well, I was driving my car through town, to go to my sister's house, and I noticed a strange black figure walking up the path to the Castle. And no one dares to go up there at night. Anyways, the figure took off its coat and at that moment I turned and my lights flashed on the figure! I snapped a photo. And it looked like your girlfriend."

The lady showed me the photo. She was right it looked exactly like Mairin. Long red hair, normal tan skin, and in a ponytail, like usual.

"What's your name?" I asked, I wasn't very happy at all.

"I'm Sara Smith. I come in peace." Sara waved a 'hello' with her hand.

Mother turned to me. "I want you to fetch Mairin." "W-W-Why?" I asked. "We need to ask her some questions, and see if she stole the food." Mother answered, sternly.

"But she was with me and Serena that night! There's no way that she would be outside and in the castle!" I said.

"GO GET MAIRIN AND SERENA NOW!!" Mother hissed.

I nodded. Mother gets very angry very fast.

~~~~~

"WHAT THE HECK?! MAIRIN WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!" Serena yelled.

"SILENCE!!!" Mother yelled.

I glanced at Mairin. She was looking down at her lap, hands folded. She looked very emotionally hurt. And she's been through a lot!

"Now–Sara, please, show us your evidence that Mairin is guilty." Father said.

It's like it happened so fast, Sara showed pictures and even a handprint! She showed that same video.

But all Mairin did was sit very still, straight and tall, and look down.

"Mairin, is it true. Did you steal the food?"

She sat there, and said nothing. "Mairin?" I asked. "Sweaty, Did you steal the food?" Father tried to seem as nice as possible.

She shook her head "No. I didn't"

"Yes! Yes she did!! I have PROOF!" Sara stood up.

Father and Mother whispered and nodded their heads.

"Mairin, you're going to the jail beneath the castle" Father said. "And we will contact your Mother" Mother added.

All Mairin did was nod her head. HOW IS SHE OKAY WITH THIS?!?!

The guards pulled her out of her chair and they walked off, with Mairin hanging over one of the guard's shoulders.

This is not right. Mairin shouldn't be going to jail.