Ch.19

King👑

A me and Alexis are in the carbon our way to my house. Her dad went to the trap house.

I really feel bad for my baby. She just been hurt and now she thinks she ugly.I the one to blame i should have not drop her off i should have kept her with me.

But now we are at the house. I help her at the car and got her things. She walked up to our room and shut the door. I went to the room and she was in her bra and panties and looking in the mirror and she was just crying. I walked up behind her and wrap my hands around her waist.

Me: Baby wats wrong

Lexis: I'm ugly look at me look at my body my skin not even brown no more it's purple. Why did this happy to me.

Me: Baby listen you are the most sexiest girl I met. You skin it brown baby you are fine as hell.SO don't talk down about yo self ma and plz stop crying. I love you and that all that matters.

She turned around and she Hugged me tightly. She just cry in my arms. I picked her up and laid her on the bed I went to go get her pills and some water. I walked bac up to the room and she was just staring into space.

Me:Baby here

She took the pill and laid bac down.I took off my shirt and got in the bed with her. I pulled her close to me. I put my lips to her ear and said "I love you" she said it back and she fell asleep.

I woke up to her crying and holding me tight but she was still sleep. I just started to hold her and she soon clam down. I kissed her forehead and went back to sleep.

Alexis😘

I woke up and King was still sleep I got up and got in the shower. I stayed in there for an hour. After u got out King was still sleep so I got dress I put on my pink and blue shirt that say "She Did That" I put on my black Trues and my pink toms.

Jaden is at King's mom house so I thought that I would make breakfast.I walked down stairs and started cooling. I cooked pancakes, FrenchToast, Oatmeal ,Bacon and ham.

After I was done I made our plates and took him to the game room. I turn on the t.v and put the football game on. I went to wake King up.

King👑

I woke up to kisses all over my face. I seen Alexis She she was all smiley.

Alexis:Baby get up I made you breakfast.

Me: Ight Ma

I got up and she walk me into the game room. I smashed my food. I seen that she had the football game on. She took our plates and left the room. I sat up and watch the game. That's when my phone started to ring.

Me: Wassup

???:Hey Baby It's Ashly

Me: Tf you call me for and I'm not to Baby.

Ashly: Just Cuzz you with that lil Thot don't mean shit but I'm pregnant.

Me: YOU PREGNANT!! It ain't Mine.

That when I heard some thing drop and shader.

Ashly:Yea it is

Me:No it not I don't even fuck with you now more the last time me and you fuck was before me and Alexis Got together.

After I said that she hung up.I got up and open the door and I it was glass all in the hallway. I'm glad i have on my slides on.

I walk to bed room and Alexis was just sitting on the bed look at the door. I walk up behind her and she didn't even look at me.